Reviews for A deal with Mrs Queen
zubygirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I love your story Torn. It's oneof the first ones that i specifically went back to find and read again.i loved how you made CL grow and give hope of an inner change in the future. In this new story, there's no growth, so it'll be interesting to see how bad he'll actually be.
imhooked chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I got cut off in my other review. I just wanted to say wow. CL is so heartless. I cant wait to see how it ends
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Good Story
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Cool. Evil Clark
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
WOW! This story is off to an amazing start! And Clark Luthor's words at the end was just that...powerful!

And now that Lois has made a deal with the devil himself, I wonder how she'll hold it all together? For the sake of her child she'll do whatever it takes I'm sure, but I don't want her to turn into a shell of a woman who is broken and dead inside. Even though it's Clark's ultimate goal, what kind of mother will she be to her child?

Also, if she's pregnant, I don't know how long she'll be able to stand having sex with him. Granted he's a sexy badass with a body of a god, but to endure such strenuous activities can take its toll on her and please don't get me started on the morning sickness. It's no fun although I do realize that some women experience a spike in their libo and have urges so we'll see how that situation goes.

So...this is going to be a dark, twisted, angsty fic huh, Natalie? I think I can handle your warnings, but no happy ending? No redemption for Clark? Okay, I actually like Clark Luthor with an edge, but at least redemption where Lois is concerned? Well, I've read Torn and your other stories and enjoyed it immensely so I'm more than willing to give this story a chance even without the happily ever after. It's amazing so far and I can't to see more.

PPMS! :)
macclois chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
yiiiiiiiiiiii! another story.. i absolutely love your Clark Luthor stories and this is not an exception.. can't wait for the next parts :D