Reviews for Mortal Friend, Immortal Friendship
Do222 chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Interesting beginning! I'm looking forward to more! ::shispers as if she fears someon's listening:: That means you have to post the next chapter ASAP!
PhoenixFlight1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Hello! Read you fic; loved your fic. Please continue! This was really good.

BTW: Thanks for reading my fic. _~
aratcorien chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Hey Angel, fellow conspirator in the craziness [aka Melissa] you are good at this, I know that full hand. [remember grade 8-9?] you don't have to be so critical of yourself, and don't worry, people won't flame. Please continue, and COURAGE, MY DEAR, COURAGE! [think Legolas, saying that]
U know who. V chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Hey! Nice title, good storyline so far...so what happens next? Can't wait for the next chapter! _V
hsaxdfelahgdflask chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Okay! Okay! Okay! You tried! Whopee dee do da! Zipee dee yaiiii! Who cares if you tried? At least it is still good, and nobody gives a damn okay? Okay? Okay? Just get on with it with out feeling insecure about it!
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Keep writing the story I think it is good!
Devlinn Reiko chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
PLZ continue! Very good story!
Leia1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Hey what the hell you need to post soon! very very soon! I want to know! must know!
Poppies are my Friend chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
You tried and it shows. If you hadn't then you would have named the village Atlanta or something else that sounds more present day than something out of Middle Earth. Props to thee! :)
Ice Angel4 chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
yes I know you tried and you did very good..._ so anyway I like it so far. Keep up the good work.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3