Reviews for I've Got the Moves
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
dude this was awesome!
RavensPoeticSoul chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
should i bother to ask for a sequel?
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
It's like sex on the dancefloor and those images are forever burned in my brain and it's pretty liquified right now.

smartcookie913 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
i am addicted to this song now and it's totally all your fault! ]
El Mishamigo Mexicano chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
The last line was just perfect. And thank you for writing a Moves Like Jagger inspired fanfic. I heard this song while I was burining through some Supernatural episodes and the thought of it being a Destiel fic jumped into my brain. Fortunatley, someone else wrote it for me so I wouldn't ruin the world with another horrible attempt at slashfics. Great job, and the end makes me wonder. Will there be a follow-up?
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Well I for one liked your one shot it fit perfectly with the song -grins-
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Me: ...*faints from massive nosebleed*

Gabriel: That means she likes it...*nudges my unconsious form with a foot* REALLY LIKES IT...

Me: *weakly raises an arm* HELLS YEAH! *passes out again, drunkenly singing "Moves Like Jagger"*
FandomFanatic7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ah Cas, why must you be so sexy? :P Loved it, great one shot :D
Scoobert0 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
No I did not purposely start playing Moves Like Jagger kinda loud like and dancing a little while reading this at work. Absolutely not. That would be irresponsible.

But now I'm wondering how one moves like a dying rhinoceros... And then I start envisioning the sexiness of the whole thing and forget about that.
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Lol. After listening to that song I get how you got this out if it. Just freakin awesome! Listening to the soundtrack and reading this fic at the same time, I could have sworn I was there. Just freakin brilliant story here. Makes me wanna go clubbing now, which I've never done. 8p
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Just as amazing as I thought it'd be! I listened to that song too and WOW! I'm gonna have to download it immediately :D
darkphoenix2345 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
LMAO "dying rhinoceros"
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Ok first let me just say WOW! Im a big sucker for UST and man you pulled it off nicely! Second, damn you for getting a Maroon 5 song stuck in my head, ill be singing it all week thanks to you.

Oh, and while I know you said its a one-shot, feel free to elaborate anytime ; )
Words Of Leisure chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Well then. It was definitely grindy enough ;-) And you did a most excellent job with little dialogue. I had quite a few songs playing in my head to match the sexiness of this story, but me thinks I need to seek out this Moves Like Jagger song.