Reviews for One Hundred Days
cybersocks chapter 3 . 4/11
JUST. BRILLIANT.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Very realistic missing scenes. This is what would have happened back in the States, if Iron Man had been a mini-series instead of a movie. Good blending of real people and fiction. Good characterization.
SailorSea chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I just wanted to say that this is definitely one of the best stories I've ever read. You wrote all the different articles really well and had them show the public's varying opinions on Tony. I also love how you backed up each of the articles with actual people, places, and events in time! This is the only story I've read that really shows realistically what may have been going on during Tony's captivity so thanks for writing such an AWESOME story!
SailorSea chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Loved this story! Especially the newspaper articles you wrote. I liked seeing the public's reaction to Tony's disappearance
Autumn Moon Fae chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
This is absolutely beautiful.
Brown hair and eyes chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
A great account. And I loved Tony's thoughts/ responses. Thanks.
between the waves chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
This was amazingly well thought out and well written. I adore the way you've woven the various media reports into the narrative, you've got this amazing dichotomy going on between Pepper's perspective and that of the rest of the world that makes the whole thing that much more poignant. Truly well done.
StarkFromAsgard chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
This is soooooo good! I loved every second of it! You really have a way with really demonstrating all the sides of a character. Great job!
aquamarine-acaia chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i liked how you used newspaper clippings to show what everyone was thinking, it was a nice touch and well written
Berry Smoothie chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
I like this a lot, especially since you've put forth the effort to make it realistic and added the "appendix" to the end of each chapter. Entertaining story, too.
sofagogo chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Wow. REALLY great job(: I'm super-dee-duper impressed!
Beguilingirl chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Man! I can't believe you don't have a 100 reviews. Damn, you are a good writer! I wouldn't have expected better from a proper novel.

Newspaper articles, Interviews - all of it so believable, I am not certain you didn't copy from somewhere. Amazing. Really.

On your charaacterizations, I have to say I think you nailed Pepper. Hearing Tony's comments in her head and her reactions to Stane, Rhodey, and the situation in general.

Great job! Count me a fan.
Just Another Hell Raiser chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
This was incredible. So well-researched it was like being there, just reading the paper. The way you changed the writing style of every different article was perfect, because all writers, journalists et al, have their own flavor and seeing that made it seem that much more real. I especially loved how you incorperated the presidential candidates into it, made Tony's disappearance seem more significant - or as significant as it actually was - because in the movie we were in that cave with Tony, and when you observe a person that up-close you can forget how famous they are, the stir they're causing. This showed us the other side of the story, the one we never got to see, flawlessly, and this is just perfect and I have nothing bad to say. Amazing job, freaking incredible.

ash
TheLadyW chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
The amount of work and detail you put into this story is just fantastic. Wonderful work. Thank you for sharing this.
autumnfierystar04 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Got to say, that was one brilliant chapter - LOVE IT! You've captured Tony's character very well, and explained all his reasonings as I would imagined them.