Reviews for Just One, Big, Happy Kingdom
Whyhow chapter 5 . 5/25
This is more interesting than I expected. I was worried that it would be evil doubles, but the real opposites are much more interesting. What does not-Morgana need Merlin's/note Merlin's help to plan, anyway.
FateOfChaos chapter 14 . 2/22
I had only one thing going through my mind as I read this: What. The. Fuck?
This was awesome! I love the Not-Camelot denizens. They're all so messed up! Evil!Merlin and Senile!Gaius and Angry!Gwen are just fantastic! And Morgana was just clueless. The title for this couldn't have been more fitting!
Akayuki Novak chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
*starts laughing* Oh, don't you just love the confusion brought about by paradoxs?
Akayuki Novak chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
... I've been thrown into an utter loop. Merlin is terrified (with perfectly good reason!) and... I have a feeling Not-Merlin will just be bored... maybe bored enough to try something.
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
I'd actually quite like it if you managed to write a nice long story about the Not-Camelot and its denizens. This story felt rather rushed, and a lot of I-did-this-before,-so-I-must-do-it-again-regardless-ness. But it was still pretty good.
Patiku chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Hello :)
I have just read your story (and some others too) and it's great. It's the first one I review because I was too busy reading them to do so :P
I really like the idea of Not-Camelot. Perhaps you could write another story about it in which Merlin and not-Merlin have to work together, perhaps one will have to hide, when they encounter for eg. Gwen, to make her think nothing happens etc. You could even involve Arthurs.
I look forward to reading it hoping, you will write it :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
oh man, I HAVE to review just because I absolutely LOVE how this story came full circle at the end with Merlin writing in his magic book. That part just made me stop and go "YES!" really loudly. Loved the whole fic!
PhantomBowtie chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
AMAZING!
Sophie-SSS chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Hm... This was... interesting. The original idea was actually pretty good, and Old Merlin was just... perfect LOL
But, I don't know... I felt like, even if this fic was suppose to be mostly funny, I don't know... Look, the whole reason to all of that happening was to make Merlin and Arthur learn a lesson, however I felt you focused too much in Real-Camelot world and Not-Merlin while 'the lesson' was about Real-Merlin and Arthur, so the fic's plot kind of... lost itself, and the ending was just... off. It lacked meaning.
Anyway. It was great fun reading this. Every time Not-Gwen, Not-Uther, Not-Gaius and Old Merlin appeared I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Congrats!
lilo202 chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
This was awesome! can you make a story with not-Camlot? I think I like them better than even normal Camlot.
merlinandfreyaFTW chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
yes yes, you DO deserve a review. this had completely confused me in the beginning, but i'm getting the hang of it...i think. keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Somehow, it all screamed "Please punch me in the face!"

This line made me laugh out loud :)
Olivia Cookie Mills chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
What a ride! And you were very adept at keeping the parallel universes distinct and not-confusing :)
NybCR chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
Man, that was so great. Part of me wished that it would just keep going and going, and somehow the two realities would get mixed up again, creating even MORE chaos... but that's only because I enjoyed reading it so much.
fernazab chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
Some bits we particularly liked: Arthur running into Not-Gwen, Merlin determining if Arthur is the real Arthur, Morgana screaming her head off, and the Merlins talking about each other's Camelots.

""She's… probably crying. I left her yelling at some guards."

"Was she hurt?"

"No, just angry. And confused. But then—"

"She's always confused," both men finished together."

Anyways, we like this story.