Reviews for Just For This Moment
Dare2Dream67 chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
This is really good please please please continue! I love how u add the Starkid gang into it, it sounds exactly how I assume they would act with each other ahahaha . Update soon!
mardie186 chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Cracking up over Lea practically knocking the door down and the comment about Chris's Marc Jacobs cologne "Rain" well it appears from tumblr comments today that Darren uses "Rain" also... hmmmm. And its a womens fragrance. Hmmmmm.
guys-should-kiss-guys-more chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
This is good can not wait for next chapter
StarKidWhatmore chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
CRISSCOLFER MY TEARS

:D
GirlInTheMirror121 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Wicked Darren Chris orgasm.

Did I say orgasm? Errr. Well, you know what I mean, don't you?

At either rate, might I suggest you go into the Doc Manager and edit your chapters before you post? Or make sure you double-space while in Word? It spaces out the dialogue much better and makes it easier to read.

For now, however, I am alerting this. CrissColfer is irresistable.
mardie186 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I loved Chris thinking it had to be a dream and Darren's comment that maybe Chris had done some sleep shopping. And of course the quote inside the ring...perfect. Glee is about opening yourself up to joy, and they have. And god how I wish this would happen IRL. Honestly feel they would be an awesome couple.
Oustiti chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
OMG this was sooooooooo sweet! Though tbh I really can't picture either of them being that much public about such things it is so adorable and romantic none the less!

Please do continue this story? You could probably do great things with it and it's so sweet! :)
typegirl19 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh, well, I'm an easy reviewer. Meaning I'm a sucker and an absolute whore for any and all Criss/Colfer fics. Other than maybe a little more direct dialogue (tho I love their inner dialogue), this story was awesome! Would love it if you continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was seriously awesome! The descriptions were great, the plot was ideal, and the song was perfect! Please, keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was beautiful XD
InALandOfKlaine chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
So cute! Love Wicked and that was such a good song choice! Would love to see the Wedding.

There just so cute! :D
mardie186 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Awww this was so romantic. Loved the song and the proposal. I would love if you continued it to show them planning their wedding and of course the wedding itself. Wish real life would imitate fiction. I can't imagine a better couple!
JR Granger chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
oh...my...gah... this was so, so, so beautiful! Really, great job! :D
MotionIsNotAnAnswer chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Need not worry, your story has been added. For a first fic, its pretty good :D Just never forget that good grammar can make all the difference in a story. Keep up the excellent work.