Reviews for Love Bites
Irisheather chapter 50 . 12/26/2012
In your author's note, good for you!
Okay, I regret having said about puzzles.
I never thought that would kill them, you're too smart for that.
Irisheather chapter 49 . 12/26/2012
Witch! How dare you?
EdwardFangJasperEmmettIggysigh chapter 51 . 12/26/2012
Excellent! So wonderful to see them out in the open!
worrywart chapter 51 . 12/26/2012
Loved the bit where Poppy yells, "Or the snogging!" I think of all the marriage proposals between this pairing I've read, this was the best. It fit perfectly with Snape's character. He is not overly romantic, he would not choose a fluffy spot to do it. He would just ask in the middle of a pub. Perfect! And thank you for not making Hermione's reaction and acceptance overly girly.
Ptite Mac chapter 51 . 12/26/2012
Oh Gods! Thank you for the update! ;-)
I was wondering if Hermione will get pregnant at some point?

Happy holidays!:-)
Petite Mule chapter 51 . 12/26/2012
Thank you so much for this Christmas Gift! I hope you'll have time for more. A question: if Hermione gets pregnant when in werewolf form will she have a puppy or a baby? Does her potion work even as a wolf? It's silly of me but I can't help wonder reading last part. Merry Christmas to you too.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/26/2012
Oooo update soon :-)
Bergere chapter 51 . 12/26/2012
Cooool chapter ! Love it!
bluefirefly5 chapter 51 . 12/25/2012
I'm glad that Severus is feeling better; and with the end of the year come marriage... ;P
Venetiangrl92 chapter 51 . 12/25/2012
awww GREAT chapter! loved it! hope you had a very merry Christmas! can't wait for the next chapter! xoxo
MissFine1997 chapter 51 . 12/25/2012
I have no words...I take that back-
Splendid, Bravo, Love it! This was a shocking chapter that made me all warm and giddy inside! Merry Christmas and thank you so much for a WONDERFUL chapter!
The Girl with the Fox Tattoo chapter 51 . 12/25/2012
Oh my God I love it! I'm grinning like an idiot over here thank you very much XD
Gingerstorm101 chapter 51 . 12/25/2012
Yes! A good night I need! The nap before christmas dinner wasn't enough! And I'll finish my writing tomorrow

Update soon plz!
Polynome chapter 45 . 12/21/2012
Sometimes I wonder how you are able to write such a story, without being in love with Severus. Thats no critisims! Hell, no! I love this story and its one of my favorites!
But I write stories, too. About him and myself. About Alan Rickman in general and Im madly in love with him. 3
And I guess its more difficult to write about such feelings and all, if you dont love the person you write about. (Or do you? ;) )
So I admire you very much! Thank you for such a beautiful story, which makes my heart always flutter. :)
leara the demon brat chapter 50 . 12/14/2012
Bloody hell!
I read all 50 chapters in about 12 hours. I do hope this will continue for a few more chapters at least. I am enjoying this story WAY too much. And I don't normally like this pairing.
1,034 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »