Reviews for Love Bites
Lady-Isowen chapter 52 . 7/19/2013
Aww I'm sad to see this end!
TheLifeAndTimesOfANerd chapter 52 . 7/18/2013
wow we're at the end already? it almost doesn't seem real, It feels like just yesterday i was reading this for the first time.
DefenestratedCountess chapter 52 . 7/18/2013
Great chapter :)
Ptite Mac chapter 52 . 7/18/2013
Yes Hermione, take the bloody offer! ;-P
Thanks for the chapter ;-)
bluefirefly5 chapter 52 . 7/18/2013
It seems everything is wrapping up nicely.
Avalon-Mist chapter 52 . 7/18/2013
I checked my inbox hoping for something to read and I saw this! I nearly danced in my chair. XD I'm so happy to see this update, and I can't wait for the next one.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 52 . 7/18/2013
Awe!
Gingerstorm101 chapter 52 . 7/18/2013
Yay! And I just finished reading the original work just a couple days ago! But now I have no Internet on my laptop...

Update REAL soon Plz!
farsideomoon chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
Masturbating? Haha, seems simple enough or a quickly in the shower in the am & evening time to sate the savage beasts?
I can think of a few remedies I'd be a trying.;-)
Great chapter though, love the angst.
farsideomoon chapter 28 . 7/16/2013
Great chapter;-)
farsideomoon chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
Wow, what a cliffy!
Great read, I can't imagine what's next.
farsideomoon chapter 24 . 7/15/2013
Yeah! Finally, agh, I've been a hurtin' for poor old Severus. And he's not even old anymore, this is awesome!
I'm really enjoying reading your writing, thanks so much for writing. Love how you drew that analogy of Snape being the dark and mysterious romantic hero. He's definitely fitting the bill;-)
Gingerstorm101 chapter 51 . 6/23/2013
For me, school is done on Tuesday, is yours? I'm hoping this summer you'd get to finish this story, I do love it! Now I have to go threw it so I can put it on my handy dandy notebook! (ok, been hanging around kids too much, that was from Blues Clues) my e-reader I want to put this on so I can read it over again while I'm out and don't have internet.

And I would log in, but I have already reviewed, and I can't review again sadly.

Please update soon!
moonserenity82 chapter 51 . 6/3/2013
just finished reading this fic and hope you continue it loved it. Would love to see the reaction of the maurders and lily to snape and hermione.
Tierney89 chapter 51 . 5/2/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this story I love Hermione and Severus pairings and love wolves so I must say this is one of my favourite stories I have read. Excellent work and amazing writing
1,071 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »