Reviews for Love Bites
Kebby chapter 50 . 12/10/2012
Love it! Glad they're alright. And it's about time Hermione got to be the hero. ;)
Lady-Isowen chapter 50 . 12/10/2012
Phew! SO happy that everyone is ok!
snapemartyr chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Hmmm . . .
snapemartyr chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Wow, that was truly quite . . . spectacular. Something.
snapemartyr chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Beautiful chapter!
MasterSerina83 chapter 50 . 12/9/2012
I wouldn't say your cliffy was lame, speaking from a writing standpoint, it was evil but not lame. I think you underestimate yourself. Loved this chapter and can't wait for the next, keep them coming! :)
Ptite Mac chapter 50 . 12/9/2012
Fuck! That was close!
Awesome chapter as always ;-)
nightkitty555 chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
I don't know about animals, but a human woman is most fertile almost exactly between her periods. Other people have probably told you that though. And it seems silly to just not have sex that week when you can just be mature and deal with it. good story though.
roseberrygirl chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
I love the fact that your Severus is so real, the darkness of his personality is what makes him, him. You have captured that beautifully.
I am only part way through so a lot could happen, I really do hope that you use NZ as a plot device, they have such a rich and quite superstious native culture, I would love to see a taniwha guarding the wolves bane.
roseberrygirl chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Opps, no contraception charm!
bluefirefly5 chapter 50 . 12/8/2012
Wow! Incredible chapter, I'm so glad you finally posted it! The flashbacks were a bit difficult to follow at first, but in the end it was totally worth it. Kudos! :D
roseberrygirl chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Lol a sexually frustrated Severus is even nastier than normal!
roseberrygirl chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Really liking the story! Wish that you had made the lions Maori though.
Avalon-Mist chapter 50 . 12/8/2012
YAY! No one is dead!
Angelwells chapter 50 . 12/8/2012
awesome! brilliant chapter, loved it heaps. loved the sappy ending to lol. cant wait for the next chapter.

Angel :D