Reviews for Love Bites
Lady-Isowen chapter 51 . 1/2/2013
The end literally made me laugh out loud and I'd LOVE to see that!
clio chapter 51 . 1/1/2013
you!
AvidReader chapter 51 . 1/1/2013
Entertaining, and surprisingly in-character.
Thank you for a good story.

P.S. You might want to fix the ending to "the pub wentsilent as...", instead of "everyone...".
My apologies for any spelling errors, typing on a droidphone is messy.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 51 . 12/30/2012
I was a little skeptical of this paring at first. But ur amazing storyline jus sucked me in! Please update and finish as soon as u can.
LunarWarrior098 chapter 51 . 12/29/2012
I LOVE YOU. This is the perfect ending to a chapter. I wonder what Severus will say to them all when he finally surfaces for air.
Avalon-Mist chapter 51 . 12/28/2012
I don't know what's more surprising, the fact that Severus so charmingly proposed or that he ordered a butterbeer before proposing. I figured that he would need a stiffer drink.
there.is.always.a.rainbow chapter 51 . 12/28/2012
I just had a girly moment, complete with bouncing, squealing, and giggles. Then i remembered I was in public... at a library. Needless to say i don't think my school's Ms Pince will welcome me back anytime soon.
chellywood chapter 51 . 12/27/2012
Omfg I just read this whole fic in 2 days...amazing amazing AMAZING! Pretty sure my husband may dislike you, because I've been so obsessed with this story...so sorry for that lol I was laughing and sighing and all the girly reactions to the lemony smuttiness. I love the story line and it has substance (not gonna lie I do enjoy smutty one shots as much as the next HP fanfic addict) you managed to keep it going for 51 chaps...big props to you _ ...seriously I've squealed reading this...nothing but low be my dear !
articcat621 chapter 51 . 12/27/2012
GAHHHHHH. YAYYY! i'm grinning like an idiot! Fantastic! :D :D :D
Draco lover 91 chapter 51 . 12/27/2012
awww i loved this chapter i had a feeling this was gonna be what happened when he requested it but awww
Angelwells chapter 51 . 12/26/2012
Omg that ending was awesome! Loved the chapter can't wait for more :)

Angel :)
nette91 chapter 51 . 12/26/2012
loved this chapter... loved the proposal
The last smart gamer chapter 51 . 12/26/2012
Oh my God! Merry Christmas to you too, and a Happy Box Day!
And Bravo! And write delightfully well.
Good Night too.
The last smart gamer chapter 50 . 12/26/2012
In your author's note, good for you!
Okay, I regret having said about puzzles.
I never thought that would kill them, you're too smart for that.
The last smart gamer chapter 49 . 12/26/2012