Reviews for Love Bites
CatTheSlytherin chapter 53 . 7/3/2015
This story was amazing! Finished it in one day, was I started, I simply couldn't stop! Thank you for writing such a good story.
Guest chapter 53 . 6/28/2015
Beautiful :-)
Opal chapter 53 . 4/21/2015
Excellent story
kayla7235 chapter 53 . 4/11/2015
This is my favorite story by far. Both beautiful and sad, exciting and peaceful, thanks for writing it.
Lyss chapter 53 . 4/8/2015
Just finished reading this. Loved it!
DeathsQueen26 chapter 14 . 4/7/2015
-swoons and passes out for a few- Damn! -wakes up- That was kinda hot! i think i creamed my jeans on that one and...well... good writing! I would probably be thinking the same things as Hermione.
OzmaofOz chapter 47 . 4/6/2015
To respond, more than 2 years later, to the author's note that goes with this chapter (about Alan Rickman as Snape): No one could pull off Snape like Alan Rickman. JK Rowling reportedly had him in mind for the part long before the movies started being made. She probably saw him as the deliciously wicked Sheriff of Nottingham in the otherwise cruddy version of Robin Hood from the early 1990s. Rickman has a classic, ageless face. It's not that hard, watching him in the movies, to mentally de-age him by 25 years. It helps that Rowling is very clear in canon that Snape is the same age as Harry's parents. Once I saw Rickman as Snape (while still reading the books) I mentally pictured a 40-ish Rickman as Snape. Though if Harry's parents are 20 years older than Harry, and if Hermione is one year older than Harry, then she and Snape are only 19 years apart, making Snape a very youthful 31 years old at the time of the first book. Go back and watch an Alan Rickman movie from the late 1970s, and that's his age-appropriate Snape-face. He looks better in his mid-forties in the Robin Hood movie from 1991. [To continue ad nauseam: If Snape is a year younger than Harry's parents (a possibility that canon allows for, given the age spread between Harry and Hermione), and if Harry's parents had him at 19 (another possibility that canon allows for), then Snape and Hermione could be as close as 17 years apart in age.]
OzmaofOz chapter 44 . 4/5/2015
Hmm, this is interesting. [Side note: I know these reviews are arriving two years post-facto, so I obviously realize that none of my feedback from 2015 is going to affect the shape of the story. Think of these remarks as journal entries on my part, rather than direct feedback.] Now,: I find myself hoping that Draco will somehow be partially redeemed, by accidentally spotting a moment of true emotional intimacy passing between SS and HG, and having a revelation that there is a universe of feeling that he had been closed to through his narrow-mindedness and mean-spiritedness. And that he subsequently realizes that he doesn't want to live his life anymore so as to exempt himself from this universe.
OzmaofOz chapter 35 . 4/5/2015
Thank you for writing! Believe me, I'm really enjoying this and I really appreciate the work you've put into it. There's a weeee bit much Twilightishness, but hey, I knew it was about werewolves when I started reading it.
OzmaofOz chapter 32 . 4/5/2015
Thank you for writing! No complaints here; I think given the directions you've developed, you're doing a great job of keeping our favorite characters in-character.
OzmaofOz chapter 24 . 4/4/2015
Wow! That's incredible!
OzmaofOz chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
don't listen to the peanut gallery complaining that you're not describing their meals: Lots of great characters in literature never get to "eat" "on-screen"! A meal has to further a literary purpose, like the feasts in the great hall at Hogwarts that gather and organize the students. Note that in all the comics written by Herge, Tintin and Captain Haddock hardly ever eat!
OzmaofOz chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
That was great! Thank you for writing!
OzmaofOz chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
Okay, thanks for the author's note at the beginning of the chapter, but I'm not among those who disagree with your characterization of Severus. I'm with you when you describe how his canonical "self" would react to the situations in this story. However, I'm nevertheless drawn to point out that Severus could help induce clarity between them by offering Hermione at least a partial explanation. He could at least explain that she had bitten him as they wrestled when she was transformed, and that she had turned him into a werewolf. As horrific as this would be for her to learn, she has to learn it at some point and it would help open things up for her without costing her the experience of learning of their mate-bond. I just hate seeing Hermione kept in the dark about so many facts surrounding her circumstance. Great story, though! It's very engaging and really well written! Thank you for writing!
OzmaofOz chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
He needs to have a serious talk with her. Thank you for writing!
1,048 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »