Reviews for Love Bites
BellOfTheBall22 chapter 53 . 7/16/2014
I loved it! So beautifully written. :)
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 53 . 7/13/2014
So beautiful!
Guest chapter 53 . 6/11/2014
Liked the story, but ending kind of disappointing.
AcroDancer13 chapter 53 . 6/11/2014
This story is phenomenally done and sticks to the original characters attitudes. The epilogue brought tears to my eyes and gave me a heavy heart. Beautiful should be published for the world to see!:)
loki chapter 53 . 4/2/2014
Awesome stuff.. I found the beginning a little iffy but the story just improved from there! Good one!
CC chapter 53 . 4/2/2014
Seems oddly fitting to end it this way.. liked your story quite a bit.. And the sex scenes were compellingly written! ;-)
CC chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Aren't werewolves supposed to be slavering beasts who want to kill everything in their path? And how is Sev infected with it so fast that he changes before she kills him? Nonetheless it seems like an interesting story..
madhatter8271 chapter 30 . 3/28/2014
Holy Mother this story was hot! Wonderfully romantic, also. I love the character development, the evolving love affair and absolutely everything else! You are an excellent writer.
derAnged.romAntic chapter 53 . 3/25/2014
This story was so romantic, I LOVE that Severus was Hermione's date at both dances.
DliciousSnape chapter 53 . 3/23/2014
Brilliant. Wonderful... It took me awhile to realize you were using movie canon and not book canon :) I loved your idea from beginning to end. I'm wondering now who will do a vampire version. Lol. BTW it took me about 3 days to read this. Couldn't stop actually. Anyway, good writing :)
derAnged.romAntic chapter 33 . 3/22/2014
WOW! This was a great chapter! (Sigh) I wish Severus would rip my undies off! XD haha!
Lettuce.B.Frank chapter 53 . 3/4/2014
Oh I loved it. Thanks.
b.bumblebee chapter 32 . 3/2/2014
It's been forever since I have rea this story and I am so glad I decided to reread it! Great work! :)
mitch404 chapter 53 . 2/26/2014
great fic although the endings a bit sad but still I like it so great job
Jaybird chapter 53 . 2/15/2014
maybe its just me but I found the story to rather slow moving and stopped reading after she accepted the necklace. you are still an amazing writer.
1,048 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »