Reviews for Love Bites
Midnightawakenonyou chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
gods be damned u had to end it like that.. man through us a damn lime please... oh yeah great story line it has me...
Hermyness chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
This story is so great! I just love love love it.

Can't wait for more! :)
kamiccolo's rose chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
its good, update soon!
middlekertz chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
I appreciate you working other Weres into the story. I don't think J.K. Rowling ever mentioned Weres other than wolves, did she? I would like it if Snape would stay the night in the tent. There are Weres about, afterall. :P
Kunoichi Uchiha Sakura chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Best chapter yet! I am sooo in love with your fic! I can not wait for another chapter!
dulcemaria413 chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Brilliant ! I love how severus handeled those men.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Loved it. I wonder when Hermione will realise Severus is not only a werewolf to but is also her mate or will Severus tell her himself? Looking forward to more.
anon chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
brilliant chapter keep it up. ) this is really good xx
evil-vile-kitty chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Harrumph! A possessive Snape is a delicious Snape! Love it! Update soon!
callmeisabella chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
I love it!

Finally, there's a fanfic about alpha-wolf-snape with mate-hermione33

Just a suggestion,

I would love to read more of werewolf's instinct in it (they are werewolves after all...)

Something like heightened senses, protective and possessiveness,strong mating urges etc.

;))

Great job by the way keep it going!
Kunoichi Uchiha Sakura chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
:D :D :D :D :D This was awesome! I adore this! It's so different from the other SevHer fics I'm used to reading! This is great! I can't wait for another update!
FluffyPurpleBunny chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Hurray for moving into the dorm room. I hope that the beginning of school does not affect how rapidly you are able to update this story.
anon chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
awww ) great cant wait for the next one
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Loving this. So can't believe I'm only now finding this. Great story and I look forward to more. As you said the sexual tension is coming, are we going to see some wild sex in the wilderness, lol.
dulcemaria413 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Great chapter, I cannot wait to see what happens next.
1,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »