Reviews for Enigmatic Enmity
ThisRedCat chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Lol. This was awfully cute, I loved it. You have a good writting style and this a pleasant short little story, almost like something you'd see in "Bonus scenes" of a DVD or something.
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Awesome story, this! The dialogue was natural and both the characters felt so IC, it was perfect. And you portrayed that elusive sort-of-love-hate-but-not-really relationship between these two that I personally think is the best kind. And it was amazingly funny too, all in a way that could have been a part of the original series. Great work!
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Pfffft, bunny, such a meanie X'''
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
So adorable and hilarious XD;

Yeaa i really have nothing else to say, but I really liked this _''
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
loved it!
RainFlame chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Lol this is the funniest thing I've read all week XD I loved it. And Barnaby being all nice :3 For a while, anyway lol.

Awesome fic :)
Darke Angelus chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
The "I'm-not-at-my-best-but-goddammit-I'm-going-to-do-my-work" slouch, usually attributed to hangovers, self-inflicted injuries, or just plain laziness.

Man, that just tickles me to no end. The show likes to show all the bottles and cans in Kotetsu's apartment, but not the consequences (except in Ep. 09, which was hilarious). Makes you understand just why Kotetsu is so clumsy all of the time, doesn't it? You captured the characters of both men perfectly. A regular odd couple of there ever was one. Thanks for the great laugh.
Sapphire00Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ah, the funniest part is that I can totally imagine this happening in the anime. XD
spiel chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Cute :D
winnett chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Very fun and cute. And beautifully IC.