Reviews for Bear Meat Curry
DisneyBlogger chapter 1 . 4/6
I liked this :) It was nice and simple, and if there's one thing I've been thinking about lately for the anime (as I have yet to even READ then manga OTL) it's that I've been wanting to see more of the series in Otani's POV. And I really like this one :) You did a good job of writing his thoughts and it was just all around good! Keep up the good work!
mariana chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
i'm crying that was so perfect
namedafteracar chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
So sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I like it, I actually dont like to read a lot of fanfics based on mangas, bc ppl tend to americanized or better said westternized the characters, well it is kind of obvious, if you dont understand the culture or have lived in it, how are going to really undestand the characters... anyway, I think this fanfic was the closest to their personalities that I have read.
7LightWings7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Damn it... T_T.. now I'm having teary eyes AGAIN!
This scene was 1 of the most touchy scenes in the love*com anime I always end up cryin with risa when I watch it :(
... getting a glimbs of Otani's POV was a great idea... I totally love it :3
Please write more of it with other scenes ..
Dugoosewan chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I loved it. I've been a Lovely Complex fan for a long time and I'm so glad someone decided to write from Otani's point of view. This is actually one of my favorite scenes. Thank you, Thank you so much for writing this.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Yeah I first read the manga, then I watched the anime!
Ah memories!
This was great and so in character ;)
Great job :DD
Wrightless chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
aaaaw!
brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This made me tear up :'( and it gave me chest pain. I blame you for a very good POV! Great Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I... like it! :D No, really. It's amazing. Thanks for putting this on!
xMusicAnimeloverx chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I really love this(: I'm in fact writing some scenes of some episodes in Otani's POV just for the sake of being able to get inside his head, since he doesnt express how he feels by talking. Great job! Completely in character! This scene was really sad... /:
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I- I like it. Even though it's just an inference. I saw the movie and laugh my head out when I watched it with my Best Friend. I love the movie and when I found out it was an anime, I loved it even more even though the I find the manga not pretty and it looked more like it was drawn by a Korean.
Me chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Hey! I find the fic quite sweet :) Although a little sad, its still cute to see how Otani feels every now and then. Good job :D