Reviews for Aconitum napellus
cclee123 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Loved this. The use of metaphor, the visceral descriptions of the impending transformation, the lines from both movies. Great work.
Kount Xero chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I like the panic in this one. It's this sort of scatterbrain, topic-to-topic leaps and bounds Brigitte takes in her thoughts that drew me to this one.

Loved the start, the comparison of eye color and its eventual lead-up to her thinking about Sam.

I like the description of the transformation, a nice play on her "best case scenario," liked the rawness of it. "It's spine cracking and twisting her own until it protruded from her back like the heads of railroad nails" - OUCH. Excruciating death, indeed.

Another fascinating line: "(...)wasn't sure if it was because her hearing was more acute than a human's, or if it was simply that quiet."

Would you believe me if I told you that one of the departure points for "Heavenless" was this beautiful one-shot? It portrays the night-time despair of Brigitte quite beautifully, I mean, if I were to assign a color to the words and expressions, it'd be that dark, dark blue they use for day-for-night shots.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wow, I really hope you write more Sanps fiction in the future, your writing style makes the transition from screen to type very fluidly, just love it )

- Leontyne xoxo
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Loved it. You write Bee well.
nn chapter 1 . 9/5/2011