Reviews for Legacy
werewolf6780 chapter 11 . 7/17
There are so many words to express what I feel, I almost think I should use mine at all. But I think I'll settle on Thank You for being the genius you are and for writing this amazing story.
ladyspock7 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
These are some remarkable characters and worlds you have built here. I enjoy reading about Koan and Varaan's friendship, and the scheming that Koan indulged in which must have ultimately led to disaster. Their friendship, and the relationships that existed between their families too, makes what happened to their planets all the more tragic. In the movie, the planets getting destroyed was obviously a take on Superman's origin story and little more, but you make it seem very real. Imagine the billions of lives lost!
ladyspock7 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I really like the effort you have made here, making Ayalthis into a fully realized world, and for giving us a glimpse into the lives of the "minions". I'm glad to see that they apparently have as many and varied personalities as the humans among which they live. (I suppose I should use the past tense...) I found Megamind's anxiety over suddenly being besieged by knowledge to be very believable. When I think about it, I think I'd get a little freaked out too.
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
What a wonderful beginning! I only wish I had started reading this story sooner. I quite like your spin on the circumstances surrounding his upbringing in the prison system, and that it was, ironically, probably the best place for him, with the warden and the guards protecting him from a worse fate. There are some lovely names here, I especially like minya-aun dosi.
Jade Tatsu chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
When you wrote Ootori and I finally twigged that it was going to be Minion, I immediately thought Ootoro and had a bit of a chuckle. I don't know if that was deliberate or not, but hey, I found it amusing :D
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
*claps*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
I had to cry at the grand farewell scene.
Rayehamato chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
This was a wonderful story. Very heartfelt and hard to "put down". No matter what chores I had, I had to keep coming back to read this until I finished. Wonderful job.
Linnorria chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
Thank you for sharing this story. I really appreciated the thoughtful ending. And so seasonally appropriate.
Saiyo chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
Loved this story. it was intesting to have someone actually tell the tale of mykaals people. hope you update pin-up boy soon as well. and hope you make more stories as well. cant wait.
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
Awwww...That was amazing! Honestly the creators of Megamind should take your stories and publish them (novel form) as the official sequels! Cause that's certainly what they've come to be for me. I've really enjoyed your writing style and the way in which you write the characters and I know that I will always look forward to and take great pleasure in reading anything you create in the future.

I'm most definitely looking forward to the next chapter you cook up in Megamind and his friends lives. It's sure to be emotional and utterly captivating!
Musicalia chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
A really beautiful ending to another lovely story! Thank you so much for continuing to share these with us, especially with everything that is happening in your own life. I'm from Australia, so don't celebrate Thanksgiving myself, but I hope you have a fantastic one :)
nineteennintytwo chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
A beautiful story :)
nineteennintytwo chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
I love this chapter. A lot.

:D
Linnorria chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
Great chapter. It's so nice to see that Megamind is capable of coming to a reasonable conclusion about his goals.