Reviews for Forgive Me Not
TinaF chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Would so love to see more on this story. I need to know what caused all this and how it all ends up.
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Good!
geosordino chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This intrigues me - any chance you'll write more of the story?
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Mmmmm... It says this story is complete, but how could it possibly be? Love your writing and it would be good to have some questions answered here please :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I have just discovered you...After reading Beautiful Sorrow, I read Forgive Me Not, and I am interested to see how the story begins and of course, ends. Excellent skill in providing just enough excitement and hope that all will end well for both Bella and Edward. Please choose to continue.
Songirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Your writing is very effective. I am confused, if course by the unknowns of this piece which would be the raison d'etre to expand...here is one reader who is curious to know why. Having recently discovered your other work,I will defer to your capacity to manage your muse:)
Xo
J
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I wanna know what's going on...?
asheymann chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I really hope you decide to continue this, with or without many readers. It's a great and unique plot... Though in my opinion, you've gotten quite a few reviews! :)
Either way, thanks for sharing. This was a pleasure to read. :)
Ana chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
you should havae contiued . its really good
Gaby-wotnow chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
EXPAND! WTF! I want to know what he did. Does he make it or is this why it Forgive Me Not.

Why did they all shun him?
Heres hoping for more.
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Um, I just FOUND THIS!

What did he do? What did he do...FINISH THIS QUICKLY ;)
MEXKAROLA chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I loved it, I hope you do continue it.

I could picture everything I was reading in my head like if I was watching a movie. When I can do that in my head I believe that the story is told really well and I won't be disappointed in the end.
sparklymagpie chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
It makes me want to know more. Love the mystery and the way you started it.

Merrily

Kat
Cabrad chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Okay..I read this earlier tonight on my iPhone! I couldn't stop to switch to the iPad... :) it was too good! So I'm back now to review. I loved it. When she collapsed in the bathroom...ugh, it broke my heart! I'm so curious to know all the details of their past. Please, please come back to this story when you can?

Hugs,

Chrisann
Lissa Bryan chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
The worst thing about this story is how realistic it is. It makes it a very painful - and brutally honest - read.

Life doesn't always offer us another chance, and we don't always get a dramatic deathbed dénouement, or even just a moment to say a simple goodbye. Nor do we always get the answers we seek, and this story cleverly demonstrates that fact by not spelling out what it was that Edward was being "punished" for, what made his family essentially disown him, and why he rejected Bella when she offered him another bite at the apple, so to speak.

This is a story about the consequences of the choices we make, and sometime, we never have a chance to make things right. It should, perhaps, serve as a lesson that the worst choice we can make is to not speak what is in our heart before it's too late.