Reviews for Forgive Me Not
Comrade'sRoza chapter 1 . 3/14
Beautifully written... please do continue.
jk chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I don't get it...what did he do? why has she forgiven him? why was she mad at him?
stupid
TinaF chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Would so love to see more on this story. I need to know what caused all this and how it all ends up.
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Good!
geosordino chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This intrigues me - any chance you'll write more of the story?
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Mmmmm... It says this story is complete, but how could it possibly be? Love your writing and it would be good to have some questions answered here please :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I have just discovered you...After reading Beautiful Sorrow, I read Forgive Me Not, and I am interested to see how the story begins and of course, ends. Excellent skill in providing just enough excitement and hope that all will end well for both Bella and Edward. Please choose to continue.
Songirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Your writing is very effective. I am confused, if course by the unknowns of this piece which would be the raison d'etre to expand...here is one reader who is curious to know why. Having recently discovered your other work,I will defer to your capacity to manage your muse:)
Xo
J
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I wanna know what's going on...?
asheymann chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I really hope you decide to continue this, with or without many readers. It's a great and unique plot... Though in my opinion, you've gotten quite a few reviews! :)
Either way, thanks for sharing. This was a pleasure to read. :)
Ana chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
you should havae contiued . its really good
Gaby-wotnow chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
EXPAND! WTF! I want to know what he did. Does he make it or is this why it Forgive Me Not.

Why did they all shun him?
Heres hoping for more.
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Um, I just FOUND THIS!

What did he do? What did he do...FINISH THIS QUICKLY ;)
MEXKAROLA chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I loved it, I hope you do continue it.

I could picture everything I was reading in my head like if I was watching a movie. When I can do that in my head I believe that the story is told really well and I won't be disappointed in the end.
sparklymagpie chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
It makes me want to know more. Love the mystery and the way you started it.

Merrily