Reviews for Just Coffee
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Best part was she went back for a second taste of him!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This was good, but glad you added a 2nd chapter!
PauliPorcupine chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I've been looking for this story forever. Of course it had to be yours ;) Can we have Zelda and Ian back? Please? I'm still grinning like a fool because of this. It's so cute!
Thre3 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
This was actually very Awesome :) Loved it!
teelduo chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
excellent

chapter

I like
keal chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
I really like the idea of one-shots centered around coffee forr these two; it really is so much a part of their relationship.
geekygreek chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
I loved the first chapter. And I do have to say as much as I loved this one as well it was just way too shirt, woman. Bah! I need more! Im an addict. :(
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Awwwww! Too cute and precious!

I love these two so much...hehehe!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

~mandi *_*
lv2bnsb1 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Great story! I drank too much coffee the other day and forgot to eat and was buzzing about, talking too much...like a spoiled brat. There are so many fun ways to write about coffee!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Loved it!
Sunday03 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Oh.. This os, just wonderful, the date
timeblind chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Love the idea of a "coffee-lovers only" club with a secret knock. And OMG CASTLE WITH AN UNMARKED COP CAR. PANANANANANA NANANANANANA.

And it was such a cute kiss. I mean, with the hand wringing beforehand and the awkward time between getting out of the car and the kiss. Teehee.

I've noticed this in your other fic too: "shuttered to life" - I think you mean shuddered?
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Argh, I just wrote a review and then the computer freaked out on me and I lost it. Sigh. I loved this story, though. Castle's shock that Kate agreed to the date was great. And I couldn't help thinking "Yep, Castle's got a guy everywhere; even at a coffee shop." I love the way at the end of the story they were like a typical couple on their first date. I would love for the end of their first date on the show to go something like that. I just love picturing them having a sweet kiss and then Kate smiling after she shut the door.