Reviews for Beginning of the End
Saphyr88 chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
I'd just like to say that I'm not sure if it was this fic subliminally sticking with me after I read it, or if it really is just the best possible name, but I also reckon Helen and Nikola would call their daughter Sophia, or Sophie or the like - it's just too perfect. And Chimera, and, and well, it means WISDOM for crying out loud. Anyway, sorry, just wanted to get that out of my system. :) Very cute fic.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
Of course Tesla wouldn't want his daughter dating until she's 45. If he could get away with it, he probably wouldn't let her date at all. Good job! Well worth the wait!

How do you think Tesla would react to a son of his dating?
AnthropologistGirlInTheMaking chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Oh, thank God it was all a dream. I honesty felt like I might have thrown up during the last couple chapters. God. -shudder-

This is an amazing story, though. Loving it. :)
mystery year chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
oh my gosh! this is so amazing and adorable its almost bringing me to tears :')
chartreuseian chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
This was wonderful, I have no idea what you're worried about! It made me smile which is a big feat at the moment :(
Lostineden chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Love the story and so glad to see that it was updated. Perfect chapter to read right before graduation.
astrum74656 chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
I'm still with you and lovin' every moment of it. But OMG what is Helen thinking of / up to ? Is she off to find Adam ? Is she off to hide ?

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Love Rachel xoxo
chartreuseian chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Oh Helen, will you never learn how much you actually need your Niko? He is always right because he is Niko and even if you've run off, he will find you,go out of his mind in fear, kiss you senseless and then take you home where belong.

I feel many tears will be shed once they reunite (because they will... you have been warned :P)

Wonderful as always!
Anony chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
NOOO! You can't do that! Please, please have Nikola come and get them away from the second creepiest guy on the show. John, naturally, is the first (and I wouldn't be surprised if he did have something to do with all of it).

Seriously, though, that is one hell of a cliffhanger...
astrum74656 chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Whoop Whoop, loving this and what a complete spin didn't expect what had happened to be all in Helen's mind. Oh and poor Helen she really is going through hell at the moment surely it can't get any worse!

Can't wait to get the next chapter, hope it is soon :)

love Rachel xoxo
Sparky She-Demon chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Oh boy! Double trouble! Both of them the proverbial bad penny's that our Sanctuary crew can't seem to get rid of permanently on any basis. Nikola is going to do his honest best to actually finally kill John. Then Adam. Or both of them at the same time. They don't just have Helen, they have his daughter! May God have pity on their souls (I doubt He will) for Nikola most definetly will not!

Good job, can't wait for more!

Hey could you take a look at my Sanctuary story? It's titled "Shadow Games", rated T and it will have Teslen in later chapters! Could you also leave a review?
agrainne24 chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Wow, poor Helen! Adam's really putting her through the ringer! She'll be so overprotective of Sophia when she gets her back...of this I'm convinced...she will get her back!;)
Meegan chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
So how many Nightmares in nightmares was that? ;D has se even really been awake at all? Great :)
chartreuseian chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
You are just making Helen the most over protective mother ever :P Can you imagine what she's gonna be like once she finally gets the baby back! And yes, I say when because I will accept nothing else :P
agrainne24 chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Nikola with Sophia was about the cutest thing!I was awwwwing quite a bit at how protective he already is of her:) so sweet:) more please soon? x