Reviews for London Men
Very clever
Great piece
Thanks for sharing
Fallen-Angel-Waiting chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh my... *can't stop laughing* Yes! This is sheer brilliance! I love it more than I can describe. You and your friend are absolutely awesome!

Every "type's" info made me giggle at one point or another, but what got me the most, and he's not one of my top favorites, is Moriaty's "Courtship Cliché"! I couldn't stop myself from bursting out in a laughing fit for a good 5 minutes, literally XD

Is that bad?

Well, anyways, I absolutely enjoy this, and I really do picture this as a brochure-and maybe some twisted type of overview for a Dating Show crackfic? I don't know...

CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I want to date Moriarty! He's awesome! xD

I love this brochure, nice idea :)

- Cherry
C'estMoiLiz chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
It's currently midnight and I've just spend five minutes laughing intommy pillow so my parents don't realise I'm still awake because the moriarty relationship cliche was so funny. Did you see Andrew Scott (the guy who plays Moriarty) in the hour? He was perfect. And gay. Again.
DressLikeYerCrazy chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oh, my gosh! Hahahaha! So funny! I love the rhyme: Roses are red, violets are blue, I have three highly trained snipers on you. Get in the van. SOOO good!

(Can you teach me how to write funny stuff?)
Noelle M chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Get in the van. I laughed so hard I died right on the spot. Also, I think girls would start to leave Sherlock alone after reading this 'brochure'. If I liked the stalkerishness of Mycroft, then yes, I would go ahead. XD

Well, this is a genius idea you have going on here! i hope you write some sort of story that coincides with this, like an OC going for one of the guys.
toeki chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
hmm... i think think the topic of asexuality should have been mentioned in sherlocks part... and i think johns would need a little more complexity.

i liked the parts for lestrade and mycroft, but moriarty with his little "poem" was what made me review this:)

i think you have a typo in johns part, "firtationship" is surely meant to be "fLirtationship"?
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Ahaha! This is priceless... Loved the "If you don't mind...his mind." and Moriarty's 'poem'. Gorgeous idea xD
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Thank you for making me laugh. The little 'roses are red' quip for Moriarty was especially good.

Anderson? Dimmock?

Other than that I think you're covered :P

Well done.

-for you!
Lestrade's Lady chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Very amusing! I call dibs on Lestrade!
fragrantfields chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was funny enough to take my mind off our brief but sudden earthquake :-) All of it was good, Jim Moriarty's was hysterical.

I'd like to see this for pretty much every fandom I can think of, actually.
almightyswot chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
The last one just cracks me up :D
FallonHolmes chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was so awesome. I loved it. It was very funny and totally spot on for each character. Not sure if it makes me excited or leery of trying to find a man in London ;)
alotis2words chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Brilliant! Abso-bloody-lutely brilliant!

As I read this I was "listening" to my professor lecture me on advanced maths, and I snorted so hard I had to run to the bathroom and pretend to throw up so I wouldn't get caught reading! Ha ha I just had a "sneezing fit" so I could leave the room again to write this review.

This was absolutely hysterical! You should somehow continue it! A brochure to London's women or something! I can just imagine what you could come up with for Sally or Anthea!
re chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
if i were a woman holding that brochure, i wouldn't want any of them! too much work!

but since I'm a sherlock fan, i would rather have slash please, shwatsonlock or mystrade or both will do, please.

this was funny, in canon, and love jim's cliche!