Reviews for Our Chosen Path
Reesman chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
Good job. This was a good story.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
Awesome )
Guest chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
Awesome )
Kendra chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
I loved both of your stories! Great job!
leanna chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
can you write lesbian sex stories please i just love reading about sex
ICHeart chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
Loved this story just like the one before it! Bravo to you for I have never read a better modern fan fiction on an anime or magna to date. The way you incorporated the characters throughout the entire story was magnificent! Only thing I'm confused by is that in the magna Black Star and Kid seem to act more like brothers after Black Star accepts the Path of the Warrior...I just thought they would be closer in this, but hell it's your story and you did an excellent job!

People will hear about this! Let me tell you that as this story deserves more reviews and favorites than what it has!

GOOD JOB!
RavenGreenMoon chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
This was good. I feel as though you rushed through some of it, but on the whole it was really well done!
Starlight-Ninja chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
Sorry for being so late after the first story, but this was just as great if not better. -
Al Li chapter 14 . 11/19/2011
Wow. How is all of this going to pull together?
Al Li chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
This is getting serious ain't it.
Al Li chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
I wonder what kinds of devious things are in store for Maka?
Al Li chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Quite honestly, I don't really know what to say. The story's good, it flows well and you write each character style perfectly. Maybe if you point out what you want to be criticized it'll be easier to get more helpful reviews. :)
Al Li chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Great chapter! :)
Al Li chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Aww so cute! And I hope the basement draining went well. Black mold is not fun. Xd
Al Li chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
I literally lol'd my way through this chap. I'm excited for the next one! XD
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »