Reviews for Blind Man's Bluff
YoreReader chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Dangnabbit, the end already?!

Am I allowed to say how holy motherfrakking hot that was? Whew! I think I need a long, cool drink plus a long, cold shower. Man, oh man.

Thank you!
YoreReader chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Challenge accepted! Woohoo! This is going to be the best ever! Ahem. ;p
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I'm in. I want to know where this is going. Let me rephrase that, I want to follow where this is going. ;p
optimistiCelia chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
This is really, truly beautiful. Like, brought-tears-to-my-eyes beautiful. And, oh yeah, it also happens to be incredibly hot, sweet, funny, heartfelt, and charming, not to mention the spot-on characterization. You write these two so well, and I just think everything about this fic is perfect! It's not just one of the best M fics I've ever read in any fandom; it's also the absolute best Annie/Auggie fic I've ever come across. I'd favorite it a million times if I could.
Thank you so much for sharing!
-celia-
onetreefan chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Sexy story! I love it
fibita chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
It's getting hot in here.
fibita chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Interesting...
farmgirl1964 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
This was really wonderful. My first Covert Affairs fanfic read. I chose well! Thanks for sharing your work.
Katiemoose chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Wonderful story! The two of them together on so many levels. It was funny and sexy and moving and exactly how I think it would be if the characters actually got together. Great writing!
Elementary Magpie chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Just delicious. Thanks!
fbobs chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Nicely done. Believable. Fun read.
miss-tarletone chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Awww! The ending was so cute! Great job on the story as a whole!
ZivaDavid-LesNinja-FemmeLove chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
AWWWW! THis was so cute...AND HOT! Whoo hoo! I cant wait for more!
Airvamp12 chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
I love it very nice written
holograffiti chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Awww! Adorable! Love how you mix HOT with SWEET!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »