Reviews for Legacy of Lies
Guest chapter 8 . 5/24/2018
I know this is supposed to be serious and I was taking it serious until I saw that line
“He was WROTH” (caps 4 italics haha)
I’m guessing you mean wrath but wroth sounds so stupidly hilarious I can’t help but giggle at it unendingly
Aquawyrm chapter 18 . 10/13/2017
I, too, wish to see Vlad's face.

It's 2:30 in the morning, and I'm really tired, but I'm still going to read the next one. Because too good. Must read. Can't sleep until I read.
Killua Lawliet chapter 18 . 7/22/2017
How does an eyeball gulp I mean some of the other stuff make sense but a eye gulping how does that even work?
Killua Lawliet chapter 18 . 7/22/2017
Ohhhh an Oracle of Delphi interesting choice for the "scary sees-lady" I thought she was probably a seer I just didn't think of the Mythology if I had I might've guessed it(I'm a bit of a mythology buff myself I blame Rick Rordan after reading Percy Jackson I became obsessed with myths and legends and I've read up on the real ones too not just the slightly warped versions in Rick's work but he does pretty good at keeping with the original myths)
Killua Lawliet chapter 17 . 7/22/2017
Yazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Finaly Jack and Maddie get their just disertts!
Killua Lawliet chapter 12 . 7/22/2017
Yea I can totally imagine how Pariah and Agent L meeting would go LoL
Killua Lawliet chapter 9 . 7/22/2017
Damm(as you can tell from my previous comment I don't particularly like the Fenton parents I don't even like them all that much in the show)
Killua Lawliet chapter 8 . 7/22/2017
I believe you mad a typo at the end of this chapters AN you wrote DON'T DO IT PARIAH! When it should be SEND THEM TO THE DEPTHS OF TARTARUS PARIAH!
Killua Lawliet chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
Ok so I am an extreme Death Note fan (for those of you who don't know Death Note is a very popular manga/anime and the first 26 episodes revolve around two characters for the most part Light Yagami and L) so every time agent L pops up I just think of L from Death Note(L also happens to be my profile pic and those who do know Death Note will also recognize the reference in my username as well)
DarkChocolte chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
Don't you mean
DO IT, PARIAH!
?
Zakila chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
xD I love Ammut!
Jayxon chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
If Jack and Maddie die due to an...*ahem*, accident, I'll have no problems with it.
LunarCatNinja chapter 18 . 5/9/2015
This series is amazing and a perfect blend of positive and negative feels!
SecretMarial chapter 12 . 4/15/2015
I'm re-reading this, and now I'm like Internet cookies Ocean of milk YAY! So yeah. This is where my mind went. XD
7536897647356356 chapter 18 . 1/16/2015