Reviews for Legacy of Lies
Chrizzie1 chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
Good stuff! Keep it up! ;)
E350 chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
The Foleys are awesome. :) So are the Mansons, but mainly the Foleys. :D

Nice work. Can't wait to see the plan!
StarStreakedSky chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
why is it that i feel like Dannys real mom will come into play later on? lol, you just keep on bringing the matter up and its making me think that way XD

i completely lost it at the thrall part, just to let ya know.

how does the ever infamous 'plan' go wrong? is it really bad? do things get much more interesting? do i really wanna know? well, i do, but still lol XD

my parents probably wouldnt do something like that. theyd probably ground me for life and then start trying to sue people. then theyd probably start joking around and teasing me once they realize that i'm perfectly fine. but idk. my parents confuse me.
Doctor-Strider-Time chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
My parents would most definitely do that. I've actually been forced along to one of their protests. 3;; Anyway, awesome chapter! The maniacal laugh thing really got me. XD Happy Holidays, Update Soon~
Call me Mad chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
Oh my parents would definitely do stuff like that. My mother is a force to be reckoned with...

Awesome chapter! Is the Plan next?
Garnet Sky chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
Doesn't sound good for the next chapter. Where are Jack and Maddie?
Quacked Lurker chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the update. If it weren't for the fact that I am desperately wanting to know what the PLAN is, I might say this is a perfect ending for the story. But, because you left us on a cliff-like ending what with the protest still to come, and not yet revealing Jazz's plan (besides helping the GIW look like the incompetent fools they are and exposing their heinous crimes against USA citizens), It just wets the appetite for more.

A sign of an excellent story - and of an awesome writer, since almost every chapter has been leaving me begging for more. I think most of the please were more mental than electronic, though, since I don't always have time to review, and rarely double-check my review history to see if I did remember writing a note for each and every chapter.

Have some lefsa (Norwegian potato bread/tortillas).

Perfect chapter. Am including the wedding from the last update, and the conversations, healing from earlier too. The dialogue works wonderfully. Now, if only my characters could sound (and feel) this real.

Yes, my parents would join in the protest against the MAN, when the situation occurs for it. No, we haven't yet spoken against the government yet, but we have joined small peaceful groups that are willing to take a firm stand on an issue, but don't participate in deliberately damaging property, housing, or attacking people. No, we haven't circumvented the law either.

Yep. Love how you describe Maurice and Lola Foley. Enjoy the talk they have with their son, and the fact that as much as they want to join the protest (assumption), they waited to hear from their only child.

Um, I think when you said Danny didn't need any half siblings (shortly after the thought that getting a mom would require Pariah to find and marry a queen), you forgot to include Jazz Fenton. If I'm remembering the prequel correctly, Jazz and Danny are HALF siblings. OR maybe I am misreading the adoption part (sperm donor situation), because even if there is no blood relation between the Fenton kids, they are still siblings in heart.

I agree that finding out that my clone-who-is-actually-my-clone, who by the way, did time-travel thanks to an overbearing time-guardian trying to save all of the ghost zone, and the human world at the same time, is weirdness overload. If this was electronic data and I had a CPU, it might even cause a temporarily crash, depending on how much time I was given to assimilate the knowledge. Humans, (me, you, readers, fans, everyone else) are more likely to zone and not really hear the rest until they are able to deal.

Oh no! That Tone! I'm not a teenage boy, but boy can I see that look aimed at me right now. RUN! Run for your life, Tucker! Run for your sanity!

Should not be surprised that Jazz is talking. Talking to Sam, instead of Danny. SHould have seen it. Not only is SAM a girl, but she is also NOT as closely involved as Danny. Yes, she could be home if she wanted to, but is willing to stick by her friends and be the listening ear. Sam has the distance/distant perspective that dear brother cannot grasp or provide at this time.

Hmm, so even though Danny doesn't like Thralls to do everything for them, he is seeing the advantage of being able to order them around. Well, if this is any indication, Phantom does need the practice in delegating, and it would help that he figures out how to word things so that everyone, from the very simple, to those with PhD's are able to understand the instructions, follow them, and yet feel as if they aren't being hounded every step of the way. That, and the praise given part. He seems to understand that sometimes a simple 'thanks' isn't enough, and people of all kinds (ghosts too) appreciate knowing that their efforts are appreciated.

Yeah! An email from Mrs. and Mr. Manson! I didn't realize 'knitting clubs' hat that many contacts either. Well, someone had to get the word out, and if it comes from harmless old grandmothers who can't see or hear clearly (obviously not all, but the sterotype fits the assumption if one doesn't know any active white-haired eighty-year olds. [I've got a ninety-year old grandma who still enjoys playing basketball with the great-grandkids and grown grandkids, as long as everyone remembers not to shove dear grandma around on the field! She shoots, she scores, and the crowds (extended family, mainly) goes wild!]), clearly, then if there are any supporters/informers to the GIW, they might be willing to dismiss the rumors.

Until the proposed crowd gathers and blocks the road, preventing any wheeled traffic from getting through, and gathering the attention of both local and state news stations/reporters.

Can hardly wait for the lunch plans!

Now, that the plans are put into action, what could go wrong? Oh, spilled beans, or overshadowing by Plasmuis, or an overlooked cog/gear that is a lot more important than forgetting to make sure the guest bedroom is dusted weekly.

Cheers.

(and thanks for sticking with Merry Christmas instead of going with the generic *and lame IMHO* Happy Holiday's and Season's Greetings). *wondering if it's possible to come up with a catchy phrase for New Years and the other cultural celebrations that happen during this time of year*
Sleepyreader13 chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
Awesome chapter! I feel bad for Tuck's parents though, they just got a whole lot of weird dumped into their lives.

How wrong can it go? He's got an army of thralls with him! Ehh, if you say so.

Update soon!

X Sleepyreader13
Mari Roza chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
Dear Santa

all i want for Christmas is for Coronaignis to update again soon

~Mari Roza
nycorrall chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
Awesome! And as for the question: no. My dad is a whimp...maybe my mom. Probably. Shes headstrong and loves us to death.

AWESOME STORY! I LOVE it. LOVE it.
The Half-Blood Guardian chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
Omg, I lurve it! Please, no more waiting on the plan; my mind's going to EXPLODE!

P.S. Whoa, at first when I read the author's note at the bottom of the page, I thought that you were wondering if your parents would do to you what the Fenton parents did to Danny, and then you called it awesome! But you weren't, so now I'm no longer worried that your parents are going to kill you :D
Dracarys chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
YAY great chapter!

But I can't wait to find out the plan and... It goes wrong? How wrong? Life or death wrong? It can't be that, cuz Danny has awesome allies... Right? And when do we get to see Pariah... All this waiting is making me go crazy(even thought you update FAST) andd I still wanna know who the scary sees lady is!

LoL rules! Go CoronaIgnis (cheers for u) ;)))
Namara Jane Knight chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
My parents protesting and trying to rile up the Big Man? No, I think they would be more like Tucker's parents. Good chapter! And thanks for the Christmas fic!
Sleepyreader13 chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
This story, along with the first one, is amazing! I hope you update soon! ]

X Sleepyreader13
Chrizzie1 chapter 13 . 12/18/2011
Great chapter! Keep it up! ;)
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »