Reviews for Legacy of Lies
sPaZzIe MaChInE 12 chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
LOL, i think their idea is to organize a big protest, dig up some dirt on the GIW, and idk, accuse them of some other crimes, and get media attention. Or, blow up the HQ. and thanks for the chapter update! It's like a bday present!
Mari Roza chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
this made my night seriously you update at the best times! hope you update soon because this time i was laughing (if i could) so hard

i just love your story's

keep up that amazing writing

~Mari Roza
Spider's Claw chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
And another awesome chapter!

I look forward to your next!
Garnet Sky chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
I can see where Sam and Tucker get it from. Good chapter.
KTrevo chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
Yay for governmental overthrow...ing/ish/ness/whatever!
Dracarys chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
WOW this chapter rocks!

I felt like crying when I reached the end of the page, why can't there be more!... update soon! really, this is like the best story ever! I wish it never ends (waits for Desiree to grant my wish)
The Half-Blood Guardian chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
If the Guys In White weren't evil jerks, I would feel sorry for them; judging by the way Dani and the trio reacted to Jazz's plan, those government-run clean freaks are dead meat. But since they are evil jerks, I think seeing the all the Guys In White's -ESPECIALLY Agent L's- demise will be fun. VERY fun. 8D
Zii Raevyn chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
That. Is. Evil. (the good-evil, not the Bad i-will-actually-really-torture/torment/kill/murder-you/your_friends*slash*family)

Evilly Brilliant!

Congrats. Kudos to you my friend, well done. Keep writing girl/guy/it/dude (I don't know which and am too lazy to check ur profile right now) with much non-awkward(sexual-attraction) love, I say l8r - ZR
E350 chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
Something tells me that the GiW's world is about to come crashing down...

Excellent work!
Chrizzie1 chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
Excellent plotting! This is awesome! Keep it up! ;)
Codiak chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
Awesomeness~ ;)
writers-block-Bgone chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
You leave me always wanting more! MORE! MORE! ARGH! I can't wait to see the next chapter! What's the plan? tell us tell us!

Thank you for updating! UUGGGHH! I wanna know what happens next! 3
Jai Rose chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
So good! :D

I loved Kith and Kin, but this one just keeps getting better and better!

I almost, almost, feel bad for the guys in white.

then I remember they are hobknockers and want them dead-

:DD
foubritt chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
yay! ÿĀÿ ¡ I heart uplods cause they epic *does little dance* party if u looooove uplodes!

now that thats out of the way, thanks for uploding! ;)
sapphireswimming chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
Danni needed that smack of reality over the pb&j sandwiches. The poor dear had let this all go to her head!

Haha. The planning and plotting against the GIW was brilliant. It had me in stitches! Sam cackling: "I sicced my parents on them" That has got to be the most hilariously realistic sadistic thing I've ever heard Sam say in a fanfic. But so incredibly in character. I love it.

And you are really building up the suspense for Jazz's plan here. I'm sure it's going to be brilliant, but you leading us on like this is starting to get me extremely worked up about what's going to be happening soon! :)

As for the story ideas in the poll... all of them sound wonderful. But voting for all of them doesn't help you out...

Sapphireswimming