Reviews for Legacy of Lies
sapphireswimming chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
The bit about the River Styx was a great addition. I've probably told you before how I love the way you incorporate these mythological things into the DP universe so well and so believably (I'm pretty sure I have, in fact), but I'll say it again because I still think it's true and admire it more and more almost every time you bring in something new.

It's fantastic. And, of course, your descriptions of the thralls and Observants and breaking up of the school subjects was great.

Still loving this story! :)

nycorrall chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
Loved it. Need I say more? I can't Wait to see what they've planned out!
sapphireswimming chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
Hooray! There was bonding and Danny and Dani helping Pariah recover without feeling too bad about what he was about to do. Progress was made. :)

ColtKit chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
Evil plan!

Want to know the evil plan!

Tellz mez now!
sapphireswimming chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Again, I love everything about this fic. It just flows so well and you have such great narration. I love the witty and mature but sometimes clueless voice you give Danny and how well you realistically highlight all of the secondary characters and their relationships.

This chapter had me laughing so often. Ordering the thralls around is amusing me far too much. XD

DPraven chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
this is pretty good, i really like it. i loved the"thats right, i sicced my parents on them" part. that was funny
Namara Jane Knight chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
Namara, Danielle: FREAKING AWESOME! GUYS IN WHITE SLAUGHTER FEST! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
apocalypseHunter chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
Yeeeaaaah, plans coming into action, learning goin' on, and multiple other things I'm happy about but am too lazy to put here.

Yes. I'm happy. :D
apocalypseHunter chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, OH CRAP, OH CRAP, OH CRAP.

PARIAH. DON'T KILL THEM. THINK OF YOUR REPUTATION!
writers-block-Bgone chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
Hey I'm new and this is my first review, so I'll give you some well earned praise!

I've followed this story (and the one before it) and have nothing but positive things to say!

The biggest thing I want to tell you is how much genius you must have to put the River Styx to that meaning!

It's really neat, and Pariah it just awesome. you've done well with the characters both separate and apart! Thank you!

And as always with all Fanfiction; it's always bad if it's never updated; so thank you so much for giving me more to read! I love your work a lot, and I just wanted to tell you, I'm cheering for you and Danny :)

Good luck with life and the next update! I'm squealing to see more!
Codiak chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
Great chapter! ;)
MissIdeophobia chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
This kind of thing generally isn't my cup of tea, but I find that this story flows really well. I think we've missed a lot of Jack and Maddie's emotions, motivations, etc., but I hope we'll see more of that side of the story in the future.

Good job. I'm certainly intrigued. I look forward to chapter 11!
Zii Raevyn chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
ok so i have 2 comments

1) its Pariah Darka

2) Ember would be perfect for the pop culture lessons (i think she's from he 1970's because she made a 70's reference.)
StarStreakedSky chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
scary sees-lady... scary-sees lady... well, my only guess is pandora, but thats most definitely wrong lol XD

anyway, as always, this is awesome. i honestly dont know how you can possibly fit overthrowing part of the human government in here, but oh well. that just makes this more awesome XDDD
The Half-Blood Guardian chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Omg, an update! Shweet! Hmm, you're probably gonna be laughing when you hear my guess of who the 'scary sees-lady' is, but I'll tell you anyway. First, I'll tell you my (hopefully) logic reasoning for why this was my guess. Well, since a lot of the ghosts in the series that are mentioned in here are, according to this story, actually based off of parts of ancient beliefs from many different cultures. (I like how you did that, by the way) Djall for Albania, Ammut for Egypt, etc. Even some of the landmarks and objects in the story tie in with that; the River Styx from Greek mythology, for example. Anyway, I hope you don't laugh so hard you choke to death when you hear that 'Uh... Medusa?' is my guess. Not only would you not update ever again, but it would be just plain sad. I guessed her because, if you think about it, it kinda makes sense. She has all those creepy snakes for hair, and they're probably always looking around, so that takes care of 'scary' and 'sees'. And she's a she, so that takes care of the last bit. You're probably cracking up right now. I don't blame you; it's probably nowhere CLOSE to the right answer. Oh well, I tried :) Anyway, yet again I'm hungry for more. I'm squirming in my seat! 8D
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »