Reviews for Legacy of Lies
E350 chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Scary sees-lady? I'm winging it, but it could be Maddie.

Nice work! Nice to see the Observants get the what for!
KTrevo chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
I'd guess that the scary sees-lady is Maddie, but I'd probably be wrong. Maybe...

I don't know. At all.

Keep writing, though! Awesome story!
Doctor-Strider-Time chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Yay! My name was used! Great chapter by the way, I love the part-wait, I love it all. :p Please update soon!
nycorrall chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
My heart was pounding through and through. LOVED IT! I can't say how much I LOVED this because there really aren't enough words to describe how amazing thsi series is. Loved it. And news of the third just left me ECSTATIC! Loved it.
Namara Jane Knight chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Scary Sees-Lady? Hmm...a horribly wrong guess as to who that is? I have no idea, but a wild and totally out of the blue guess could be Clockwork's wife, but as far as I know, he isn't married or even in a relationship, so that I think is out of the question (though if I am right, please tell me). I can't think of anyone else to fit the bill of 'Scary Sees-Lady.' Ammut never really makes sense, I mean she does, but she doesn't. The muses have to have their say so I'll turn it over to them.

Dr. Dan: Well, isn't this entertaining.

Ryou: Scary Sees-Lady sounds like someone who can see the future...

Yami: I think you all are over thinking this. It could be a female observant.

Betty: A female observant? Please! Those cowards don't even have the back bone to be in Ammut's presence!

Bob: Too true. I have no guesses myself, but hurry with the updates!

Seto: *chuckles* Two teens entering the world of politics? It is definitely worse than trig.

Mokuba: *shudders* I won't let Seto teach me that subject!

Danielle: Shade Princess...I love it!

Aragon: Yes well, I suppose you want us to call you that now. *is sarcastic* *rolls eyes* Will my kingdom ever show up?

Blackjack: Yo! This story is off the rein!

Arion: *snorts* F****** eyeball freaks! Those dumba**es can go die in a s*** hole!

Namara: Sorry about Arion's language!

Téa: I am interested. Update soon. Oh, and what do you mean by 'over throw the human government?'

Namara: You have a good point on that one Téa.

All: UPDATE SOON CORONA!
Chrizzie1 chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Awesome chapter! Keep it up! ;)
Dracarys chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
YAY you updated!

YAY you rock!

YAY Pariah rocks!

And can't wait for the revolution!

Soo, who is this scary sees-lady? Mmm, does it have something to do with Clockwork? Could it be Dora (her dragon form can be scary, maybe)? Or Pandora?

Update soon.

-Dani P.
Mari Roza chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
OMG you always leave me wanting more

plz update soon my mind can't take it any longer

~Mari Roza
Dracarys chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Yay! I just read all of your stories and they ROCK! This is one of the best... but I really wanted to see Pariah meet the Fentons... oh well, a revolution you say? Hmm, against the GiW I guess... not sure, but can't wait to learn the Observants' plan, and Clockwork... will there be any Timely Intelligence? Anywayyy,I love how you just changed a lot of the DP universe. Everything is so awesome! Update soon.

-Dani P. (that's my real name actually)
foubritt chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
love the story, i usally dont like the test tube baby stories but this one was awsome! it encouraged me to read some of the others to! I also like how fast you update sometimes it takes people months to update

thanks a bunch,

Foubritt
Mari Roza chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
this is the best DP i've ever read please update soon!

you have leave me speachless after every chapter and make me stay up all night thinking what could happen next

Update soon!

~Mari Roza
Heracelio chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
What's in next chapter? an revolution in the USA?

Still nice to read and I like the concept that Pariah is more like Danny but in a more king motion than an hero.

Hope you'll update soon.
Chrizzie1 chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
Awesome chapter! I'm excited to read more! Keep up the awesomeness! ;)
Codiak chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
Awesome! ;)
Rin-sama and Len-kun chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I can't wait for the next chapter!

-Dani