Reviews for Legacy of Lies
frozen water droplet chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great! I can't wait for the next chapter. :) I just can't help but think... Danny as a king with Sam as a queen. ;D That image makes my day... (Actually, it's night where I live, but who cares?) I hope Frostbite and Pyra (sorry don't know how to spell her name) let them still be in their wedding. Oh, and they get to tell Boxy, LL, and baby Boxed Lunch! That should be entertaining... The godfather of the Box Ghost's kid is the future Gost King! Lollllllll. Anyway, please update soon!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Very nicely done. You have a gift for getting complete ideas and meanings across in short spaces. I feel like I read a chapter for each group or person’s reactions instead of a three hundred word vignette. I enjoyed how you linked them together and had one flow into another with Danny’s thought-process. Quite an entertaining chapter, although I do feel really sorry for Danni and Frostbite / Pyrrha’s reactions. It will be interesting to see how this effects the Ghost Zone and its inhabitants as well as what Jack and Maddie will be doing and learning about it all. I look forward to the rest of the story very, very much. :D

Sapphireswimming
apocalypseHunter chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
If you bring Jack and Maddie into this, I think I'll love you forever. o3o I'm quite interested as to what you would have them say and how they'd react. To everything, really.

w

w

This story is gonna make meh happeh.
chalicity chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
WEEE, I was so excited to see this alert in my inbox! The start of the sequel to kith and kin! WIN!

I love the set-up, looks like things will be getting interesting! Writing is superb as usual, except missing a word on the first sentence: "Most of the few people who knew about my father's identity weren't quite certain *HOW* to react to it."

Otherwise, brilliant! Looking forward to reading more when you come out with it! :)
Cat Fishy chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
YESSSSSSSS! Yay you posted this! *squee* :'D

I can't wait to see how Jack and Maddie and Vlad react... Have I said that before?
Namara Jane Knight chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Uh-oh... I am so glad you have done a sequel! This is absolutely fantastic! Keep updating! (and update fast or Kampê will be after you!)
Iyrsiiea chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Love this and the previous installment! Please continue!
Codiak chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Can't wait for more of this! .

;)
ColtKit chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Yeah the sequel :)

Wait Danny's parents may in fact have a clue? Not possible XD
Captain Kork chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Oh snap, I think shot just got real. And it's only the first chapter. Nice work ;)
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21