Reviews for Legacy of Lies
Dracarys chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
Yay for chapter 17! (it was a really long wait)

First of all I wanna say that this chapter was soo worth the wait! And I am so happy that there is gonna be more Timely Intelligence! The GiW being owned by Vlad was really unexpected... But not as much as the part with the Fentons... I thought that they would be more... Well, guilty for project A.N.I.E.L. and all... Nah, now at least I wont feel sorry for them. But the end was WOW... I didnt expect Halloween so soon

But please, do you know about how many chapters more are there going to be? I know there will be a part 3 but this is still 2 and honestly I want this series to never end (if u do write a book I will so buy it)

And about the HP crossover... That I will definetly read (even thought I voted for another thing) ... Andd "owl"? You mean the one that was going to be in the series but got removed? Hah, do I even need to say it?

YOU ROCK CORONA
Spider's Claw chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
Wow. I really must congratulate you Corona. For a filler chapter, this still managed to hold my interest. Or perhaps I'm easily amused?

I particularly liked the line: (funded by Sam's filthy-rich parents and guided by Tucker's, who I think are somehow related to Sherlock Holmes and/or Batman)

It kept things humorous which although isn't fitting the darker themes of the story, is perfectly in character despite the recent events.

Once again, looking forward to your next update.
Namara Jane Knight chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
UPDATE SOON!
sapphireswimming chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
A quick thing I forgot on my last review: there was part of a sentence missing right before Danny started typing the letter to the Fentons.

Ah, it's alright to admit that you were crying, Danny. hehe. Crying at weddings is a wonderful thing. *sniff*

And then we come to the second revelation via Skype. It actually started out better than I thought. Danny went about telling the story pretty well. it flowed naturally and didn't fall into the realm of the cliche or overused (even though your Danny has a slightly different origin story, most explanations seem to be written the same nowadays... so sad).

Then again, that was a heck of a lot for anyone to take in. Especially for parents who love their son so much and are so supportive and protective of him and his friends. I absolutely love the Foley family, and you've only served to heighten that with the way you've written them.

I feel sorry that they had to go through this whole thing over a computer connection. It would have been hard enough in person. But all will be well. And it's great to have them in the know and on the side of Team Phantom now. :)

Sapphireswimming

Post Scriptum- congrats on your review count too!
sapphireswimming chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
I like where this one went. There wasn't much action but there was certainly a lot going on. It's been a lot for our cast to handle and they've done a great job of handling things up to this point.

The conversation with the Mansons was handled really well, I thought. It got across the necessary information and had quite a bit of humor thrown in. Mr Black? And the Labradoodle? Haha. You had me cracking up. That's one of the things I simply LOVE about your writing. I never know where it will be, but I'll just be reading along and then you'll throw in a great phrase or witty comment that just has me in stitches for a few minutes until I can continue reading and get to the next one. It really makes it a joy to read. C:

The imaginary scene between L and Pariah, for example, was hilarious to envision.

And I certainly didn't expect Danny to reveal himself like that. But it does make a whole lot of sense. it's much better for his allies (or potential allies) to hear the truth from him now instead of from his enemies later. Especially since they're almost certain to find out at some point given the situation.

But watching tucker trying to salvage the situation was beyond hilarious. It will be good for him to finally tell his parents the truth.

Ah, that email to the Fentons was so sad. The distant and formal tone... and the fact that he signed it Phantom really made it clear that he was done with that part of his life. Hmm. Bittersweet.

Sapphireswimming
1valleygirl4 chapter 16 . 1/9/2012
ok so i started with Alphebet soup, and all the little drabbles in it got me interested in Kith and Kin, and then of course i had to read the sequel, i hope for an update soon.

really the emotional torment, and description you put in your stories, its amazing, i love it!

update soon!

(P.S.) i like Billy Bob.
Garnet Sky chapter 16 . 1/8/2012
I have to agree with Jazz on this one.
Doctor-Strider-Time chapter 16 . 1/7/2012
Wow, the DP Wikipedia page still is right. Tucker is totally the comic relief. They should put Billy Bob down as comic relief too. XD; Great job with this chapter. The last bit nearly made me cry. Waah. Update soon, plox? o3o
Lupus en Fabula chapter 16 . 1/7/2012
Excellent chapter, as always. I liked that Jazz kept Danny from trying to help Maddie and Jack. Actions have consequences, and the Fentons have been avoiding that for a while- just like Vlad, actually. All three adults are very good at either avoiding paying for or having others pay for their actions. However, I do have a concern- Tucker left the records of the 'creation' of Danny and Danielle intact on the Fentons' computer. If they become desperate enough, isn't it possible that Jack and Maddie might decide that exposing their 'experiment' is the lesser of two evils? Records that are obviously old (based on the manner in which they were filed and the coding on the files) would prove that Danny is half-ghost and could get them out of trouble due to re-classifying Danny Fenton as 'not human' due to his ghost DNA. It was a loose end that I was curious about, as the Fentons would view their attack on Danny as 'doing their job' as you so eloquently stated in Backpack (which I also enjoyed greatly- although the idea came from Shamrock17, you did a bang-up job of carrying it to the end and refining it in your own image).

Keep up the good work, I am already anticipating a new chapter!
Sleepyreader13 chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
This is sad, very very sad. I can see this happening, and I can see Jazz finally saying no. Very sad, but amazing.

It made my horrible day a lot better to see the update. Update soon and keep up the amazing writing!

X Sleepyreader13
Chrizzie1 chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
Awesome chapter! Keep it up! ;) ... :D
E350 chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
Well, it really sucks to be Jazz right about now, doesn't it?

Excellent work! Keep it up!
Call me Mad chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
Poor Jazz... but they are making the right choice. I can't wait to see how this unfolds. Update soon please!
Rin-sama and Len-kun chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
*sobs* Even though I didn't really like Jack and Maddie in this, I began sobbing for Jazz.. (Also, because of a little dilema D: ..) I really love your writing! Please update soon! :)

~ Dani ~
nycorrall chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
Aw. This was great. Can't wait til the next chappy!
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »