Reviews for Dangerous Liaisons
onlygirl16 chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
hey there are you still writing this? its the best OC story out there, so KEEP GOING! midnightsunshine11
midnightsunshine11 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
KEEP WRITING its the best next gen book out there! xoxo
kat.attack.318 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
brilliant story so far! PLEASE UPDATE - i cant wait to find out what happens between Elie/James/Rachel... insteresting situation :)
PrincessDripDrop chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
This story is great! can't wait to read more!
Gb chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
I like your story a lot. I love elie's personality.
wishfulthinking123 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Amelie is a really good character, and I think she deserves to be bitchy! James and Rachel really need to be taken down, because frankly, everyone should really be on Amelie's side on this. Also, I think Slytherin's are subtle so Amelie can direct really subtle hints at rachel if she won't understand!

I think the cat was given to her by james? ignotus..peverell? i'd like to see the cat take amelie's side over james, that has the potential for humour!

really like this story, it's different to the other jsp/oc's and i think you've written it really well. :) can't wait to see what happens at this hogsmeade party, sounds promising!
Blood and Dark Chocolate chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Even though Amelie acts like a bitch, i feel really sorry for her. :( Update soon!
FormofJane chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
This story has a lot of my love...just so that you're aware.
AmandaPotter8283 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
great job! I love how you portrayed Amelie! ps. how do you pronounce her name? Is it Emily? please update soon!
AshleyM15 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
love it already :) i wonder what happeed betwee them. besides him cheating of course. cheating wanker ;). and who rachel wood is... please update soon!
Funeral Of A Friend chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Hey,

I really liked the story. I was a bit confused,but I figure that the story summary will happen in chapter 2 or something? Anyhow, I know can't wait for Chapter 2 to come out!

FOAF
perfectperplexity chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
It's just one chapter and I can already tell I'm going to end up in love with this story.

Loving the humor, loving the OC, and loving how everything is laced together brilliantly! Keep up the great writing and update soon! c: hope to see how this'll all turn out