Reviews for Safekeeping
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
That was a brilliant take on that scene, it is one of my favourites in the movie and hardly anyone ever works with it. It took me a bit of time to get into the flow of the style but it was very pleasing once i did, especially that trick with hyphenating those descriptions, it added nicely to the speed and urgency of the event. Good job.
Mikado X Goddess chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
love it
7isthemagicnumber chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I love this. Look at what you've done! Goshdamnitall, I've absolutely fallen in love with this piece.
Then I noticed the reviews and did a double-take - how is it possible that there are so little reviews for this?
The wry amusement, irony, regret, confusion, anger and excitement and so much more wrapped into this- it's so amazing; it was almost as if I was Howl.

Off to take a look at your other stories,

-Sevenisthemagicnumber
XxInuxpxX chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
OMG! I LOVE IT
IF ONLY THERE WAS A CONTINUATION OF THIS! ,
me malum chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
... Huh. Most definitely loved and fave'd.

It seemed almost sad to me- a child doing his best to protect himself and being unable to do so. Beautifully written though; the hyphenated descriptions were a tad strange at first, but then just started flowing- certainly unique.

And you voice Howl just right- childlike wonder and near denial when things didn't go his way.

So yeah. Loved and fave'd.
xMunchy chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Thank GOD I found this! I fell in love with this fic a couple days ago and decided to reread it when I realized I couldn't find it. I searched for quite a while (for some reason I thought that the title definitely had Howl in it and that the summary was long. Thanks to that, I couldn't find this ). Any, I am SO glad I found this. :D
Chain-Of-Souls chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
wow, this was...wow. After seeing the movie about a million times over, I had always thought to myself, "what was going through his mind when he saw her?" and you just nailed it. Perfectly. This is definitely going in my favorites.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This, my friend, is a masterpiece. I got a great kick out of reading it.

-adds to favorites-
FanficMonster101 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This is adorable. I did wonder what might have been going through Howl-the-child's-mind when future Sophie came through...I like how you portrayed it.
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
cute
CalamityBangs chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow.

This story's already been up for a month and only had one review? What is wrong with people? I mean, I get that sometimes it's not fun to click, type, click, but seriously! This is amazing! It's unusual and unique and fascinating!

Oh, I know, not enough people have watched Howl's Moving Castle. Poor souls.

This is amazing. AH-MAY-ZING.

-C. B. Soundtrack
UniquePancakes chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Very nice. )
Catnip chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Well. It made me smile.
fowl68 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was a very interesting take on the scene and I particularly liked the descriptions. Very creative and they provided good imagery. Excellent work!
Savvyzzzz The Awesome Ninja chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is beautifully written and I love it. There seems to be nothing work with this at all. Again I will say I love it and I hope you continue to write it :) Please...