Reviews for Can You Save Me Now?
Midnight1906 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Sad. Good story though :)
Jean Carter chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wow. This is really neat! I love your line "I drew a line in the sand..." Your word choice and your intonations really make it pop. The whole piece is really creative. Well done!
ms-cold chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
gorgeous inner turmoil
largerthanlife chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
seriously? i cant believe there were only two stories written about this movie in the site of fanfiction, well anyway ,your story was in words , not really about rainbows and unicorns, or stuffs in between those two words, which in fact what i like the most about this one chapter-story you've made, though i advice you to clarify it a bit more,plus i have a question ,who is he talking to , his father father, batman ,or is it God? tell me on another chapter perharps? ;) nice reviewing to you ;]
imaninja41 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
love it.
calliope821 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I am surprised this movie has not generated more stories, but yours is excellent! I will definitely be following this one. The emotion in your writing is so potent I feel like I'm drinking it in... Update soon please! I can't wait for more!
Queen lover chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Second review! Eeepp! Okay, on to the review. This is pretty good, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Awesome story idea! :D
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I love this movie! And I love you AntebellumHope! Combine the two and you've got one very happy Jenihenpen _

Must admit I'm slightly pleased to be the first review of the first story in the category, I'm a bit of a Nightwing obsessee so I can't wait to see where you take this, your stories always manage to suck me in and grip e by the throat _~