Reviews for Take a Picture
KeeperOfTheCreed chapter 1 . 5/17
Don't know if you still pay attention to reviews from a story written this long ago but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to let you know how adorable this story was. I loved the ending and how you had the stories to go along with each photo! Great story!
MountainLights chapter 1 . 4/23
my love for your writing, my love for this fic, my love for parental roy. absolutely perfect
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 1 . 4/4
you should be arrested and court marshaled for the act of performing human transmutation!
under the accusation of turning my heart into mush due to this wonderfully crafted story your are hereby thanked! but seriously I'm crying my eyes out over how emotional this has made me! THANK YOU!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Ah I can't! Ed's flipping description, just stop it Ed! STAHP! Gosh I love parental!Roy, it's too adorable for words! And like, reluctant yet still craving that type of relationship Ed! XD Okay, I'm done. All this to say I thought this was very well written and I enjoyed it a ton!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Well, this one was certainly soul-stirring ;)
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
*sniff* :)
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
*cries for a billion years* This is so wonderful, thank you for writing this
alqui chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This was wonderful. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Beautiful
just-O chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
You made my eyes leaky from happiness! ~
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
The last part...
*cries* TOO SAD!
BUT SO AMAZING!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Awww, this one was cute, and the end was really sad but kind of happy... And I'm confused about what I'm feeling about that right now... This was just... Beautiful. I love it so much.

Not crying (Yet),
-Bubblekins1010
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
So cuuute! I had a bit of a double take for a moment, though. My mom's name is Mei Chang.
ohmytheon chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I'm crying. Wow. Kudos to you. This was so sweet.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
OK, I asked for more and read this now I'm full out crying. That last picture... Ed's description... my eyes won't stop leaking. I MISS HUGHES TOO! Any fic I ever write in the future that is FMA will be BEFORE that happened or AU because like in Avengers with Coulson I can not and will not formally acknowledge that part of the anime (as I only have ever seen the first one and read the novels inspired by them) and rather that he... I don't know went into hiding to protect his family or something and will come back after the Homunculi are gone... maybe he was an anonymous source of rumors or info to help the others, I don't know. OK, rant over. NEXT! 10/10