Reviews for Take a Picture
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Awww, this one was cute, and the end was really sad but kind of happy... And I'm confused about what I'm feeling about that right now... This was just... Beautiful. I love it so much.

Not crying (Yet),
-Bubblekins1010
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
So cuuute! I had a bit of a double take for a moment, though. My mom's name is Mei Chang.
ohmytheon chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I'm crying. Wow. Kudos to you. This was so sweet.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
OK, I asked for more and read this now I'm full out crying. That last picture... Ed's description... my eyes won't stop leaking. I MISS HUGHES TOO! Any fic I ever write in the future that is FMA will be BEFORE that happened or AU because like in Avengers with Coulson I can not and will not formally acknowledge that part of the anime (as I only have ever seen the first one and read the novels inspired by them) and rather that he... I don't know went into hiding to protect his family or something and will come back after the Homunculi are gone... maybe he was an anonymous source of rumors or info to help the others, I don't know. OK, rant over. NEXT! 10/10
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
This is such a sweet story! I loved it! Thank you so very much for writing it! X)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Thus story was great! Way to go! :D
Mikazuki Mitsukai chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Oh my, this is so heartwarming. *wipes tears*
ebonypol chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
That was so sweet and the last 2 sentences made me cry! I loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Love it so much!
Nazrath chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
*tears* loved your story...
I could totally imagine the scene...
and the ending was so perfect!
Currently Blank chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
The inscription on the back T-T
TiffBaby101 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
aww that was soo sweet
RevealFanatic chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Aww... this whole oneshot is so adorable!
:' )
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Oh... oh wow. I cried. I sobbed. I smiled. I laughed. This... is such perfection it can't be put into words! :'D I'll go sob in a corner now
aquariTerrible chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Its dreadfully late here and this just seemed too sweet to pass up on reading right before bed.

I teared up, quite a bit actually. Its really cute and just adorable. Touching, all those like warm fuzzy feel good feelings, y'know? I really enjoy how you write! Hughes is a great man for starting the shutterbug tradition that seems to be passing through them all.

This is- just so good. I really like this, thank you for writing it and putting it out there for people to read. I know this is something you've probably moved past, and this review is years late. I can only imagine how much more your writing must be (and will surely take a look if possible!) now.

Really amazing, and just filled with a lot of great little scenes and touching moments and really really something I'll have to come back and read again (and likely again and again after that, or more).
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »