Reviews for Take a Picture
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 1 . 3/28
Awwwwww! Yesssss!
KeeperOfTheCreed chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
Don't know if you still pay attention to reviews from a story written this long ago but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to let you know how adorable this story was. I loved the ending and how you had the stories to go along with each photo! Great story!
MountainLights chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
my love for your writing, my love for this fic, my love for parental roy. absolutely perfect
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
you should be arrested and court marshaled for the act of performing human transmutation!
under the accusation of turning my heart into mush due to this wonderfully crafted story your are hereby thanked! but seriously I'm crying my eyes out over how emotional this has made me! THANK YOU!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Ah I can't! Ed's flipping description, just stop it Ed! STAHP! Gosh I love parental!Roy, it's too adorable for words! And like, reluctant yet still craving that type of relationship Ed! XD Okay, I'm done. All this to say I thought this was very well written and I enjoyed it a ton!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Well, this one was certainly soul-stirring ;)
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
*sniff* :)
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
*cries for a billion years* This is so wonderful, thank you for writing this
alqui chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This was wonderful. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Beautiful
just-O chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
You made my eyes leaky from happiness! ~
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
The last part...
*cries* TOO SAD!
BUT SO AMAZING!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Awww, this one was cute, and the end was really sad but kind of happy... And I'm confused about what I'm feeling about that right now... This was just... Beautiful. I love it so much.

Not crying (Yet),
-Bubblekins1010
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
So cuuute! I had a bit of a double take for a moment, though. My mom's name is Mei Chang.
ohmytheon chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I'm crying. Wow. Kudos to you. This was so sweet.