Reviews for Take a Picture
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Ah I can't! Ed's flipping description, just stop it Ed! STAHP! Gosh I love parental!Roy, it's too adorable for words! And like, reluctant yet still craving that type of relationship Ed! XD Okay, I'm done. All this to say I thought this was very well written and I enjoyed it a ton!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Well, this one was certainly soul-stirring ;)
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
*sniff* :)
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
*cries for a billion years* This is so wonderful, thank you for writing this
alqui chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This was wonderful. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Beautiful
just-O chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
You made my eyes leaky from happiness! ~
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
The last part...
*cries* TOO SAD!
BUT SO AMAZING!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Awww, this one was cute, and the end was really sad but kind of happy... And I'm confused about what I'm feeling about that right now... This was just... Beautiful. I love it so much.

Not crying (Yet),
-Bubblekins1010
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
So cuuute! I had a bit of a double take for a moment, though. My mom's name is Mei Chang.
ohmytheon chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I'm crying. Wow. Kudos to you. This was so sweet.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
OK, I asked for more and read this now I'm full out crying. That last picture... Ed's description... my eyes won't stop leaking. I MISS HUGHES TOO! Any fic I ever write in the future that is FMA will be BEFORE that happened or AU because like in Avengers with Coulson I can not and will not formally acknowledge that part of the anime (as I only have ever seen the first one and read the novels inspired by them) and rather that he... I don't know went into hiding to protect his family or something and will come back after the Homunculi are gone... maybe he was an anonymous source of rumors or info to help the others, I don't know. OK, rant over. NEXT! 10/10
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
This is such a sweet story! I loved it! Thank you so very much for writing it! X)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Thus story was great! Way to go! :D
Mikazuki Mitsukai chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Oh my, this is so heartwarming. *wipes tears*