Reviews for Take a Picture
Love it so much!
Nazrath chapter 1 . 5/6
*tears* loved your story...
I could totally imagine the scene...
and the ending was so perfect!
Currently Blank chapter 1 . 2/22
The inscription on the back T-T
TiffBaby101 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
aww that was soo sweet
LivesForTheReveal chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Aww... this whole oneshot is so adorable!
:' )
AllBlue.is.myNinjaWay chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Oh... oh wow. I cried. I sobbed. I smiled. I laughed. This... is such perfection it can't be put into words! :'D I'll go sob in a corner now
aquariTerrible chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Its dreadfully late here and this just seemed too sweet to pass up on reading right before bed.

I teared up, quite a bit actually. Its really cute and just adorable. Touching, all those like warm fuzzy feel good feelings, y'know? I really enjoy how you write! Hughes is a great man for starting the shutterbug tradition that seems to be passing through them all.

This is- just so good. I really like this, thank you for writing it and putting it out there for people to read. I know this is something you've probably moved past, and this review is years late. I can only imagine how much more your writing must be (and will surely take a look if possible!) now.

Really amazing, and just filled with a lot of great little scenes and touching moments and really really something I'll have to come back and read again (and likely again and again after that, or more).
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This was so sweet and funny! I loved the ending I almost cried! And Al is a Xingese prince, lol :D
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I can't see. Really...Why can't I see...Damn, I feel kinda ironic here. I was playing Rain ( one the opening for FMA ) while reading this and ya know what? Rain did fell, on my face. ...My chest aches a little. I would like to believe it's not a sign of the start of heart diseases but more on an emotional thing.
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I actually teared up a little at that end bit with Ed's writing on the back of the picture.
Awesomely adorable parental goodness :D
KasstheEchidna chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
dawwww, I liked that last part where Edward had a fever x3
nice job! You just brightened up my day lol .
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
lovely story
otakuzen chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
That was really cute!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Liked this.
pitstop96 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Aww this was soooo good! And really sweet:) it had the perfect amount of.. affection.. but you did a great job of writing the characters, who didn't seem too ooc. It nearly made me cry at the end:')
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »