Reviews for Beholder
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Yes. Just yes. Make this into a full length story. Do it. Do it now. This was amazingly sad amd yet so much potentional!
roxashasboxers chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Okay, I really want to read the rest of this, like now. Awesome start!
bladedfanfighter chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
VERY good. I would love it if you made this a multi chapter fic.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Very intense. I would love to read more- Alex needs his Hank! (yes, I ship them...I can't help it, they're so cute and angsty-ish and cute!) Your writing style is fascinating, in that once I start reading it's impossible for me to stop until I've read it all!
Wunder Boy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh gosh, the angst. This is such a wonderful fic, and I'd love it if you continued.
Juu chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I'm amazed.

I don't really ship the pair, but I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Ero-Chibi-Chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I can haz more please?

This is absolutely wonderful and tore my heart to pieces in all the right ways. I hope you update X3
flowermasters chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh, the ANGST. The fucking wonderful angst. :D I adore this, seriously. Please continue it. Please Halex it up. Lol. Now I must go write my own angsty Halex piece . . . -adds to alert and favorites, skitters off-

~flower.
Pesti chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is amazing! There is NO way that a young pretty boy like Alex wouldn't have been raped in prison, so that was realistic, for starters. Getting shut away in solitary on purpose-for long enough the guards notice and think you're weird-is such an extreme thing to do, there had to be a reason for it. Maybe several reasons, given how afraid of hurting other people with his powers Alex was.

I would love to see more of this.
pantone tiger chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awesome - i'll keep reading if you keep writing. ;3
Demitea chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
...this was incredibly moving...I really want u to continue this into a story but at the same I want u to leave it were it is because it was just beautifully written...but I want more! Whatever u decide I'm fine with :)
Ravengirl1011 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Hi! Really love this, it is really true to Alex's character.

I was thinking, could you do what happens after Charles and Erik get him out?

I've been looking for fics about that on here, but there aren't very many, and I think you could write it very well.

Just a suggestion, but love the fic so far!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is really warm and beautiful at fiest then really dark and angsty it's amazing! Though I don't really understand why he became an angsty teenager considering his family. Dis his parent prefer his brother or it's his power. Wonder why he doesn't use his power against the rapist. Poor, poor Alex!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
ah, Alex... my poor bb... /let me hold you./ ;A;

so beautifully written, though. always. ksdkjsdjk

(i love how dark your stuff is half the time~ so good. so good.)