Reviews for The Devil of Hellsing
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
interesting!
Sgt. Nolisten chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wooooow... I've read Naruto stories of him being a demon and evil, but to make him the son of Lucifur himself? THAT'S new!
Lykaos chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
HAHA! This is gonna be Epiiiiic! I can't wait to see the shit Naruto will pull off.
Ysfrael chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Yeah a Hellsing crossover! I've been dying to see that one since...well forever! Great beginning which bodes well for the story. I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
sniper757 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
its okay for now. but i cant wait to see where it goes from here
TheDemonKingNaruto chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
First time reading your fics and I gotta say very great work man hope to see more of dis shiz XD
Phibriglex chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
A very interesting story. I would like to read more before I give any feedback.
JAKdaRIPPER chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I wish for more it also seems like a very interesting story cant wait for an update
LinkOOT chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Cool, I always did like these kinda stories.
KitsuNamikaze chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Ur story look interesting :D
mr. uroboros chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Trinel chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
It's intresting... as long as he is doing things similar to "Agent of Hell". I certantly wouldn't want Naruto to be similar to Alucard.

I would have prefered for him to be a faction of his own, but I guess we can't have everything.
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Interesting; it starts off with the same basic concept as 'Agent of Hell', then veers in the almost opposite direction from it in regards to Naruto's allegience.

I suppose the two major questions left by this first chapter are 'what led to Naruto's being forsaken by Hell?' and 'What part, if any beyond Naruto himself, with the Naruto world play in the story?'
darkvizardking69 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
NICE! Now i KNOW this party is gonna get crazy! I wonder what will happen next? I'm shivering in anticipation.
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25