Reviews for The Devil of Hellsing
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
This story has a great plot line so far and there are hardly any spelling or grammar errors so it's an awesome story.
RANDOM chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I used a translator on some of the latin in this chapter and it didnt match with the translation you used the latin that came up was "Dereliquerint per infernum mea favilla haesitaret, signati in lapidem urna. Dare onto me quinque munera purus liquida vita et revertar." which means "Forsaken by hell my ashes lay trapped, sealed within the great stone urn. Give onto me the five offerings of pure liquid life and I shall return." What translator did you use
Lord Blood chapter 11 . 5/3/2012
ah spellcheck that makes sense i guess.
Lord Blood chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
hypothesis? really? read it out loud and ask yourself, does that sound ANYTHING like hypnosis?

hypothesis hi pah the sis.

hypnosis hip no sis
Xireana Prime chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
please update soon! this is a bad $$ story and i await eagerly for the next chapter! please update soon!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
Another good story but you need to add more Naruto elements to it, seriously it's way more Hellsing and the only thing from Naruto is fucking Naruto man. Have him get revenge on the Leaf after the war or something before it just something.

BTW it's spelled Hypnosis. Honestly.
callmeBaby'08 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Cool...I know its not much but I'm kinda wanting to go on to the next chapter I promise I'll have more to say then
Freedom fighter 831 chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
I know it's past four months since you last updated but I hope you will continue to write this I whant to say that your story is Awsome can't wait four you to update if you continue the story.
stormingnight chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
interesting story
The Englishmen chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Great story, relly enjoying it, just one small nit picky complaint, in chapter 5 Walter is humming the British National Anthem. Britian doesn't have an anthem, cause it's not a Nation. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales; the countries that are apart of Britian each have their own anthem. I know its a stupid thing to complain about. BUT AS AN ENGLISHMEN I SHANT ALLOW IT TO GO... ah nevermind its not that important anyway.

Keep up the good work.
MadTrickster chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
Very well done.
animeman12 chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
he wants to bring them hell when he's facing the spawn of the Master of hell... this will be awesome!
Goldrune09 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Interesting, hope naruto gets his revenge on the preists...
kuroneko215 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Holy fucking shit this is awesome!
raveman2 chapter 10 . 12/23/2011