Reviews for Did I mention I'm yours?
naeo chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Please update soon! This is a fantastic story that I would love to continue reading :3
phoenixreal chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Most excellent handling of self harm and the repeat episodes. Very good story
dadsonahuntingtrip chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Brilliant, amazing! Loved it!
JustAnotherTeenFangirl chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
If Sherlock passed out after he cut the night before, then why was there only "some blood" on the floor, and "not too much." A man his height would need to loose quite a bit of blood before they would pass out. His cuts would also not have scabbed over so quickly.
AkiraNatsume chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
more please!
aishaduh chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
Great fic. Really sucked me in. I could picture it very clearly.
LuffyMarra chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
I am laughing so hard! That's awesome. Oh, Mrs. Hudson. XD
Brennason chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
I love Sherlock's mom!
Brennason chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
I absolutely love this story! I love Sherlock's seducing, you're great at writing them! When John realized Sherlock was cutting himself , it was so cute how upset John was. 3
Lumoa chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
I saw how you snuck in the title there. XD Rather cute ending. I do wish you had paced the story out a bit more but it was a nice read.
Lumoa chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
*kabonk* That was me falling down and hitting my head. In astonishment. I mean I know our boys had a lot of UST but seriously, a little fast there.
Lumoa chapter 7 . 8/26/2011

Sherlock's mom is awesome, even though she probably should have been more upset at Sherlock -3-

By the way, a small error I found-"I can't believe you even thought that I could possibly think that way. Is that what this is about?" coming now to his side.
sassy-lemon chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
wow another amazing chapter! keep it up! n_n