Reviews for Federal Heat
tash933 chapter 29 . 7/28
I really enjoyed this fic: will there be more?
Hazmatt chapter 29 . 6/5/2015
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! Very intense and emotional! Is Kate really going to be able to walk away?
47secondsofveritas chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
After all the hell she's enduring just to graduate, I wanna see her kill him because of this LOL
47secondsofveritas chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Ugh...What a fu**ing way to start the story! *screams of joy*
bethmike3 chapter 29 . 6/7/2014
I love this whole series of stories! I can't tell you enough how much I enjoy your writing!
Itachi's apprentice chapter 29 . 5/10/2014
First time review one of your stories, but having said that, the Dash series and Closed encounter are some of my fav. This series was great for beginning to end however I don't believe that she could walk away from the case I think It would be a case of, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Still having said that I do understand her reasons for walking away. Her family and loves one with a target on their backs, is a great motivator for stooping. (Ps, Sorry if what I wrote doesn't make much sense, since English is not my native language.)
Mow.Re chapter 29 . 4/24/2014
WHAT! Please I need more of this!Your stories are all incredible ( I mean Close Encounters is like the best never ending novels !) But D*nm I need more of this universe, more of injured Castle ( yes I'm a little sadistic, like that ;) ) and beautifully lost and torned and so in love Beckett (- Castle now!) Do you think you gonna write a sequel or Is this the end?
Well If it is it's okay, thanks for your awesome work like always, You got me in this fabulous world of yours, that i love more and more with each of your stories that I read!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Mow ( french fan)
Guest chapter 29 . 12/31/2013
...wrapped her arm around his waist and led her [pain wracked] husband to bed.
She walked away. Status: complete.

Powerful, POWERFUL , P-O-W-E-R-F-U-L ending.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
By simply skipping the Josh infested "If At First" I found (am finding) this series most enjoyable. Perhaps I particularly enjoy Federal Heat because I've recently experienced a similar level of ongoing pain. So far, the description of Castle's discomfort is well done. Pushing through it is very exhausting and it can really mess with your mind.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
FYI: Langley is CIA headquarters. Quantico is FBI
conservativegirl chapter 29 . 8/3/2013
Amazing story! I read the whole series in a week:) great job
GT500RonSmith chapter 29 . 4/13/2013
Okay! A really different ending than I looked for, but it was one that I thought could happen. If this were to happen, I would always think that they might never be able feel totally safe. Seems there would always be the possibility of the devil trying to turn out their lights. But, I like the idea that she no longer leads them into dangerous situations! Very nice story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 28 . 4/13/2013
Wow! Chapter 29 has to be a doozy!
GT500RonSmith chapter 27 . 4/13/2013
So cool! She has a family! They are a family!
GT500RonSmith chapter 26 . 4/13/2013
What a nice chapter! Well thought out and very beautiful to read! Thanks!