Reviews for Federal Heat
iampeniel chapter 3 . 2/20
Okay I'm going to need your address for my doctor bill. Lol Picture this, it's dark ,i'm walking in my bedroom my ipad in one hand and im reading have bowl of popcorn in other hand get to the part where Castle says "That police horse thing" I start laughing uncontrollably try to sit on bed miss the mark am on floor still laughing and oh look there's popcorn under the bed. Hahaha Still laughing. Thank you so much for sharing your gift. I love how you have just about made all of these in a different vain and i love how you continue the story. Thanks for keeping my all time favorite characters alive and well. Okay gotta go make some more popcorn
The only way she would be training at Langley would be if she was joining the CIA , Quantico is where the FBI trains their new recruits.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/1/2016
Well written, but the ending was horrible.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2016
You seem to have Kate making alot of empty promises in these stories.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
This is starting to feel like a let's be mean to Castle story and that's just not a very interesting story.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
I'd like an author just once have Kate make the effort instead of it always being Castle.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
Little heads up from someone who knows about this stuff. The Fed's would of found this out before she ever started training.
tash933 chapter 29 . 7/28/2016
I really enjoyed this fic: will there be more?
Hazmatt chapter 29 . 6/5/2015
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! Very intense and emotional! Is Kate really going to be able to walk away?
47secondsofveritas chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
After all the hell she's enduring just to graduate, I wanna see her kill him because of this LOL
47secondsofveritas chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Ugh...What a fu**ing way to start the story! *screams of joy*
bethmike3 chapter 29 . 6/7/2014
I love this whole series of stories! I can't tell you enough how much I enjoy your writing!
Itachi's apprentice chapter 29 . 5/10/2014
First time review one of your stories, but having said that, the Dash series and Closed encounter are some of my fav. This series was great for beginning to end however I don't believe that she could walk away from the case I think It would be a case of, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Still having said that I do understand her reasons for walking away. Her family and loves one with a target on their backs, is a great motivator for stooping. (Ps, Sorry if what I wrote doesn't make much sense, since English is not my native language.)
Mow.Re chapter 29 . 4/24/2014
WHAT! Please I need more of this!Your stories are all incredible ( I mean Close Encounters is like the best never ending novels !) But D*nm I need more of this universe, more of injured Castle ( yes I'm a little sadistic, like that ;) ) and beautifully lost and torned and so in love Beckett (- Castle now!) Do you think you gonna write a sequel or Is this the end?
Well If it is it's okay, thanks for your awesome work like always, You got me in this fabulous world of yours, that i love more and more with each of your stories that I read!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Mow ( french fan)
Guest chapter 29 . 12/31/2013
...wrapped her arm around his waist and led her [pain wracked] husband to bed.
She walked away. Status: complete.

Powerful, POWERFUL , P-O-W-E-R-F-U-L ending.