Reviews for The Residual Organization
Russiada chapter 40 . 5/20/2012
That was fantastic, I mean, not everyone can do the present tense, but you pulled it off wonderfully!
Hearts of the kingdom chapter 40 . 1/7/2012
The story was good to bad they both died I cried a little when they died :'(
Lost Friend chapter 40 . 1/2/2012
I have to say when I first saw this fanfiction with 40 chapters I really didn't want to read it til I saw how short the chapters were. I didn't really get why Eight killed Roxas, was it so Roxas didn't also have to suffer from the poison? Whats going to happen to Sora and Axel? I really want to know. I though Mrs. Juusan at the end should at least have been nice I mean even if it wasn't fully her son, it still was her son. So I think she's a jerk now. Are you going to make a sequel? I would love to read it.
MakoAirRush chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I see what you did there with their last names. ;) clever
Melmel Phase chapter 40 . 11/22/2011
Thats the end? Don't take it the wrong way but I now have a hate/lova relationship with this fic. The ending didn't satisfy me very well. Is Ven going to die since Roxy is gone? and Axel to?
Melmel Phase chapter 35 . 11/22/2011
I don't get it, why didn't she just take Ventus in the first place instead of Roxy? Also, I am LOVING this srory 3
TrueLiesLost chapter 40 . 10/17/2011
This is really really cool i really want to know what happened after so please make a sequel 3
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 40 . 10/14/2011
Wait... WHAT DO YOU MEAN FINAL CHAPTER? O.O
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 34 . 10/11/2011
Damn this story is AMAZING! :D
JayDex chapter 32 . 8/25/2011
Alright so I'll come out and say it, but I am in love with this story! Seriously it's so creative and addicting! It really is wonderful :D...BUT...the story is starting to become confusing to me :/ sorry to say but I got lost a few times and was wondering if you could help me...so I understand the whole 'separating' thing that axel and roxas went through but now I'm confused, why is Ventus with the organization now? I thought he was a reaper with terra and aqua...but yeah another thing I think I should point out is that there's these random ass names in replacement for certain characters. I forget what chapter it was but I think roxas was announced as 'Thanatos'? And in another chapter sora was announced as zathnos or something :/ any reason for that? Aha sorry, I feel like I'm complaining alot...but other than those things the story really is great and I wish you the best of luck with this!
amaya-nights rain chapter 32 . 8/25/2011
XD poor roxas

I'm contradicted now xD roxas and axel is my otp

But ventus is just as cool with some added happiness xD
4LLi3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Just wanted to say I thought it was quite creative to use their organization numbers in Japanese as their last names! o:
kiiroiyuuri chapter 23 . 8/24/2011
It's an interesting story with a super fast update. I like that, but you do some mistakes like some grammatical error that made me confuse for awhile and like mentioning roxas as her, she, etc and I also noticed that you mentioned sora as zoticus. Who the hell is that?

Your story is short but managed to make me want to read it more :D
amaya-nights rain chapter 19 . 8/24/2011
XD you write fast xD

XD I love eights personality
Yunie Tatlin chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
Wait, what? Didn't you already write this story, had gotten to the end, was going to write a sequel? What's going on? I'm so very confused...