Reviews for Harry Potter and the Seven Sided Hall
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Another chapter? Soon? Please!
lanternsinsilver chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Brilliant! Next one! Next one!

Though Hermy's answers seem too- I dunno, they don't sound very Hermione-ish. It's a gut feeling.

Perhaps if you go through the philosophers stone, you can get more of a feel?

More Severus and Lily, pretty please.

Next one. Now.
flame55 chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
This is good I can't wait to read more of this story
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Awesome duel between Issac and Snape. I found the facepalm by Malfoy funny and Percy is such a suck up, whine ass. I like the tension at the end and it makes me wonder if you know who is going to show up sooner rather than later in this story. Hope we hear about what Lily's been up to as well. Keep it coming! Good job and look forward to the next installment!
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Am digging the story so far! I really like the retelling of the beginning with the what if set up. Lily seems to be a bit.. obsessive with that strange room of hers. The conversation between her and Severus was interesting and I eagerly look forward to how Snape behaves towards Harry in the future. Do update soon, please. I can't wait to see what happens next!
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Update please soon.
CathyCullen16 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
OMG. You just blew my mind. Now I have to read the other four chapters.
Jordina chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
"...I should find some more aggressive bats for next year." Is it bad that I couldn't help but to think of Snape? Haha!:•)

Love Issac! He'll be great! And the last paragraph confused me. When was that happening?
lanternsinsilver chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
That was genius.

Very well written, might I say.

Loved the fact that you made Isaac a non TYPICAL slytherin. Seriously, I was growing desperate.

I am now addicted, gurl, so great job on that.

That is all.
flame55 chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
This is good
The freaky wolfie chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Lon Wolfgood chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
I'm liking this more and more. I hope you update soon!
Jordina chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
That was really good! The last part made Lily seem crazy haha.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Great chapter. I was really looking forward to them meeting and you didn't disappoint.
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Aww I love your story and I hope that you continue on with it.