Reviews for The Secret Room
I love RaeRedx chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
wait what does raven have to deal with this
gelatofornicodiangelo chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
ZOMBIEDICK! Hahahaha! I gotta get my Grandma one of these! Jk! this is hilarious (says it in a Rajes from Big bang Theory way)
The Odd One95 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
And Zombie Dick returns! Muahahahaha...

Starfire is hilarious.
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Have to get me a ZombieDick... lol.

I thought this was just awesome.
ice diamond chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
what the heck is a zombiedick? and weird/cool story.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I still say there is NO WAY those things cost less than a thousand dollars. Android-level robotics? High-end sound? An AI that is at LEAST better than decent? I'd say you couldn't touch one for under two million.

Seriously, what was Robin supposed to do? Ignore the trap door? Pretend he didn't hear his girlfriend giving out sexy moans? He wouldn't be HUMAN if he let all that go! Or even sentient!

And who says Raven doesn't have needs? A ZombieDick is perfect: no emotions to get in the way of ... um ... the mechanics.
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I'm pretty sure both won't be able to look at the other for a LONG time... That's got to be disturbing, walking in on your two teammates watching you(sort of) dance on a pole. Thank goodness the others weren't there. *shudders* Is ZombieDick the only Zombie product down there? Good luck!
SwampBandit chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
'RAVEN?' That was classic. The thought of Robin catching Raven with a ZombieDick is just too much.

You have left us with a defining piece of classic Faith-o-saurus humor. Thank you very much.

I willing to place bets you'll have something posted in the week, school or not. You're too addicted to torturing Robin not too.
Kryalla Orchid chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Robin's all perving on himself!

Hahaha! That was awesome!

Yes his ass has a fan club! NAC foreva!

Raven's just doing what we all wish we could!