Reviews for Those Damned Eyes
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Beautiful. .
Xterker23 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Shmeeeeh chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This is the most amazing fanfic I've ever read! I love everything about it, especially when Snape breaks down!
riddiculusvampire chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
So wonderfully written! I really enjoyed how you described Snape's character and all of his emotions.

Sooo overall...I LOVED IT!
georgesgurl117 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
So...I really liked this story. I think it's very sweet, and definitely something I can see Snape doing. Excellent job!
Infinityscar chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I don't normally like Harry Potter fanfics, but this one has definitely caught my eye. I look forward to more works!
roguecalendar chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Very nice story! I thought it was a very deep story, and I liked the way you wrote Snape. Also, I thought that Lillian Harper Potter was a very nice name, and her character was very believable. My only comment would be that I don't think that a Ginny in labor could have talked so much. From what I've seen, there's much more panting and pauses in between words, but I suppose it could vary from person to person. Otherwise fantastic story! :)
lady vonne chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Snape and Lily's relationship is always such an interesting one to explore. What I liked most about this piece was that you made their connection your own (and I have to admit, I did like the name Lillian Harper Snape, dunno why; it had a bit of a ring to it, though). :) Anyways, I really enjoyed the characterization here and the dialogue, especially from Lily. She had a playful and lively tone about her and it was done very well- it made sense why a man like Snape would fall in love with her.

Really, well done. :)

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only a handful so far, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne