Reviews for careless fondue
PanonLove chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Terribly sweet. Gah. You are killing me with all these sweet things :D
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I agree that I only like Lucy with Freddie. Other than that, I have a hard time stomaching her character, haha.

This was really great, though. I've always wondered if Freddie would be risk taking like his father and Fred, or would be more reserved (like Percy. I loved that you didn't make him be just like his dad or Fred (who were definitely not the type of people who thought that 'anything's the worst that could happen', haha). It just really set little Freddie apart from the rest of his relatives and made him his own person. I liked it a lot.

How you showed how he developed feelings for Lucy was perfect, too. Attraction does seem to hit you like it did for Freddie when you've known someone for a long time. One day they're just /whatever/ and then they're like *BAM* !perfect!, haha.

You always handle the actual 'tabooness' of cousincest pairings very well, btw. I mean, it's wasn't unusual for the Blacks to marry their cousins, but it probably wasn't a popular or the right thing to do at the time Freddie is alive and he knows that.

Fantastic work. I would really like to read more for them. Maybe like a long oneshot or something...

lowi chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This was really brilliant, mew! I think you've captured Freddie's thoughts so well, I liked it a lot!

And the second person, it worked fantastically for this :D

Sequel, please? :3

"You melted at her gaze. You were a helpless little ice cube or something" - that was perfection.
Queen of Stuff chapter 1 . 8/23/2011

I couldn't phrase it any better than that.
TheHogwartsActress chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I also only like Lucy with Freddie.

I've read a few which has just made me think Lucy can't be with anyone other than Fred II lol

lady vonne chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Very vivid detail you have here! I really enjoyed reading the way you wrote this piece in that way. You have the perfect Weasley Twin dialogue and you write it so well. One of my favorite lines has to be: "But there are horns holding up that halo, Freddie, old boy." It just literally sounded like it could have come straight from one of their mouths. Playful, yet dangerous. It really was perfect. :)

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only a handful so far, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne
jojor99 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Oh, Freddie has it bad. Poor thing.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
loved it! I'm really loving reading this pairing, I think it may be my favorite NextGen couple :D