Reviews for Hard Copy
What the what?
Is Breakdown in a different dimension or something?
Great writing though! :D
I love the story so far so PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE continue!
pauzilla chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Hi, I just want to let you know that I just fell in love with your stories and stile, I found you in the kink meme with your story about knock out and breakdown and then came here to be amazed, keep up the good work.
buslimpan chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
This is awesome so far! I love it!
SoundwaveTheSilent chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Epic. Just...Epic. There is no other word to describe it. Please write more! XD
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
I do hope jou continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I luv you mirrorverse fic!
surxi25 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Poor Breakdown. Nice Decepticons are always scary.

Nice story! Hope you update soon :)
Mahimomo chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

I always enjoy a good mirrorverse fic!
sonicxjones chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I like
recyclablefoxx chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
This is so exciting!
QoS chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
This fic was so much fun, even though I started reading it before I had watched any episodes of TF: Prime. I just found it really amusing how Breakdown assumed the careful treatment he was getting was a sign he was seriously damaged somehow, and then Megatron not wanting to be addressed as "Master" was even more confusing for him.

And now that I have watched TF: Prime, I can appreciate this even more. The Autobots torturing mirror-universe!Breakdown to death is so... ugh, sad and disturbing, and it'll be devastating all over again for Knock Out et al when they realize that this version of Breakdown isn't theirs, meaning their friend *didn't* escape after all. Of course, before that they'll have to deal with a Breakdown who *isn't* good, kind, honorable, etc. Great start.
J. K. Baduini chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Knock Out's quiet attachment to Breakdown in this, especially towards the end, is lovely and very well-written. One of the better Shattered-Glass conept fics I've seen. I hope you continue; I'd love to read more!
Drunken-Lullabies chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Really love this fic already, not many mirrorverse out there and this one is totally original. Cant wait for the next installment
Rebecca Hb chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Also, I should add that I wonder if MV!Knock Out/MV!Breakdown were together, or if Breakdown trying to make a move is going to fluster him.
Rebecca Hb chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
I'm really enjoying this fic so far. It's always great when people cross over the normal'verse with the mirror'verse (really, what is the point if you don't? at least to me), and I'm loving the world you're building here.

I think it's awesome how CONFUSED Breakdown is by all of this, but he's going with the flow because that's what he feels he ought to do. Also how MV!Knock Out's nice, kind, believes-in-consent demeanour makes Breakdown worry he was badly hurt for Knock Out to be treating him like this.

I love the MV!Decepticons leaping to the logical conclusion that Breakdown got reprogrammed, especially since the local Breakdown is a POW, assumed killed.

Hope to see more from you!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »