Reviews for The Biggest of Lies
Shadowworlders chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I have played many of the series to which this is based and have been to your website. I have only to say this: The Legend Lives!
TatlTails chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Th... THIS is what you consider bad writing? ! You must be crazy. This was better than, like 80 percent, maybe more, of anything I've read on FanFiction.
GuyWithNoName chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I've got to say, it's been several years since I read your stories, since around 2000 to 2002.

They're part of the reason I tried my hand at writing.

Hope all is well with you and your work!
Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
I love how well thought out the history of the original Triforce is. You did a very thorough job of that. The concept that the Triforce we're all familiar with was false is also interesting.

Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
This is a good chapter. I'm surprised at how new it seems to me because I haven't read it in so long; I'm a little vague on the details.

Great work.

Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I'm actually a long-time reader of your stories. I reviewed your fanfictions on your site years ago, and when you updated and said that you had finally posted your work here, I knew I had to check it out.

So I reread, and I must say, it's as excellent as I remember (I haven't read them in a while). I owe a lot to your stories. I started reading them in 2005-6ish when I was thirteen, and they were pretty much what got me interested in writing, which is now one of my true passions. So thank you.

I'm very peeved that you don't have any more reviews than you do. I intent to review every single chapter I read, so prepare to have your review page spammed. XD

Impeccable work. I look forward to "In Thine Image" when you finish. Take care.

o0 IkU 2012 0o chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Yeah me too! It's because of stories like yours that I became a writter. (even though im a mexican and write in spanish).

Cant wait for your new work, I will definilety read it when its done.

Sorry for the bad english by the way.
Sarge Ray chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
OH MY GOSH! Kasuto?

I took example from your fics. I don't care if they were your first fics, they were great and remain one of my biggest influences to this day.