Reviews for walking forward
aozora ekusutashii chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This story is so bittersweet. :'D

I love the emotion in this story, from start to end, along with the characterization. Although they have grown up, I'm glad to see that they're not too out-of-character, like what some writers tend to do.

The plot twist of Niou and Kirihara dating was a really crucial point in the story, and it was very interesting to read.

Great work! :3

.:Iced Hearts:.
Rellwen chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is the first fanfic I've read for this pairing and i have to say it was a fantastic introduction to the two.

your story had me nearly in tears it was so emotional and extremely well written! I'll be sure to check out your other works.
Sileny chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is so sweet. It took me a while to get used to the way you spaced it, but I guess that's just me. XD I've never seen a plot like this done before, but it was executed very well. :)

I especially liked the line about the two left behind comforting each other. Great job on this!
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I really, really liked this. It was such an interesting plot - not something I often see. I was really sucked into the story. I loved the dynamic between Marui and Niou. Niou had such awesome lines, I was grinning throughout the entire thing. Kirihara's involvement surprised me a bit, but I liked how you revealed how much of a heart the story had. It was a well-paced narrative, if a bit rushed towards the end there. (I'm pretty sure Niou and Marui's farewell could have had more of an impact.)

But whatever, yeah. I think you're one of my favourite authors for a reason XD
merissala chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
damn, just damn

this story is good

it was so short, yet just flowed so well.

i really like it

you're from livejournal? :DD

I love the ending, that it ended with marui seeing jackal. AHHHH, such an adorable story. i mean, it was unfortunate what happened, kind of angst and tragic, but at the same time, it was sweet. niou was sweet. i never have read niouxmarui. im a platinum fan (very very very biased with them) but... heheheh, long years w/o really being in this fandom, my biases kind of flew out the window. i read anything good i guess. these days, all the good stories seem to have left. its hard to find anything good. :)) very good. i loved it alot!
Notthatbou chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
OMG This fic was freakin' awesome!

I really got into the story, reading at night in the bedroom thinking 'omigosh what will happen? what will happen!' This was so fantastic. It made me feel a lot of things.

This fic inserts the story into the brain and you get with it all the night (and the day, and the other night, and...). I entered in the fic without reading the summary, so when I found Niou (really!) was a ghost I was really feeling like Marui xDDD. OMFG! O_O - something like this xD.

I love how you can keep that heartbreaking tension during all the story, and the ending. I think this fic shows and has the spirit of that deep relationship between Niou and Marui. No OoC-ness, what's so good.

I totally agree with the review I'm above of xD Under there xD

So, congrats! Keep writing D!

Bou
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
HOLY CRAP AKAYA'S A MURDERER.

Moving past that, I love it. I can definitely see Marui as someone who's not good at keeping in touch. Your characterizations are excellent. I was so sure Niou committed suicide, and so I was kind of pleased to be proved wrong.

The emotions throughout this are great, and I like how you didn't go overboard. Especially how you ended it on a positive note.

Really great stuff. (:
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I was about to cry at the end. Really sad, but beautiful. Lovely work. :)
Shinkencchi chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Whoaaa...

This was, just ... awesome, really :)

I got a bit teary, but I loved this :)
o0ElLiOto0oRuTh0o chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Elliot:Its damn a tearjerker for me but you get the point.
fyerigurl chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Well this was just a lovely little fic. Amazingly, thoughtfully written with a touch of suspense. I love it.
321 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Aw, that was amazing! :) I think I got a little teary-eyed
love at third sight chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is pretty interesting, although I wouldn't have imagined in a thousand years Niou plus Marui together. XD

I'm glad Niou is out of his misery, though. :) It was a nice fic. Happy ending. Nice work, KC!
xLoveChuuChuuTrainx chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Aww! That was so sweet! I feel like I'm going to cry!