Reviews for First
Sloth chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Best reply to flames every!

Awesome story! Depressing at the end but still awesome.
Aka chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Hey could you please put a warning next time about the dean/castiel thing? If I read a wincest story I do not expect destiel, I'm sorry but I really don't like destiel.
Smokey.Melons chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Hilarious author's note at the end. I kind of want to read what you just described.
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Can I flame you just so you could write more wincest stories? 'Cos, I would if you'd let me. Anyway, I love your writing style, in this fic and in the Erik not-stalking Charles fic. Anyway, I'm off to check more of your works.
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
You made me want to flame you, just so that I could have you write what you said in your author's note. Lol I loved it by the way! Great story, just like the rest of your work!
sahoin chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
. . . I have a sudden urge to flame this so that you carry out your beautiful threat.
icy storm chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Please, please write more about them. I love wincest with brotherly love and non idiot and lustful Dean. Pretty please?
Toulip Fontana chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Well I'm going to flame this all to hell because I actually WANT you to write more for this pairing. I would love to read more, so I checked your profile. Sadly there wasn't any more! So I'm hoping you will decide to continue your ideas of Sam withholding sex from Dean because that's always fun; plus everything else you were talking about, really hope you decide to write more Wincest.

And as for the flame... "Booo."
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I really liked this; it was great. And about your threat to flamers, is that a real idea or just something to scare flamers, 'cause I actually like that idea and would love to see it.
l-girl chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
recently got into Supernatural myself and am being slowly drug to the Wincest side of things... kicking and screaming but still. *sigh* Any way this was a great look at the boys when they were younger.
casammy chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I am a fan of the wincest dean/sam for ever! I do not share dean and sam with castiel, gabriel or the one who is, since I see, dean can be with many and many but the only one, the special one, his world, the reason of his life is his sammy, and dean is very overprotective, possessive and jealous, always marking his territory
Beizanten chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
really beautiful, cute,tender and angsty. this is amazing. i ship both wincest and dean/cas as my OtP. hell, i even ship dean/Gabriel. Wincest is so tenser, lover, dramatic and intest while dean/cas is so cute, beautiful and sweet!
Lady Jones chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I'm a Dean/Castiel shipper too and I love the idea of Sam/Gabriel but it's so freaking hard not to step into the wincest pool every so often. Those boys, it's like they want to be shipped together.

This whole thing was absolutely brilliant. I loved every thing about it but my favorites had to be the weechesters and Sam's jealousy over Dean and Cas. I'm a total sucker for Baby Sam and mini Dean and Dean and Cas are my OTP as well and it was interesting to see the jealousy from Sam.

You my dear, are a woman after my own heart, threatening the flamers with more. Why do people even read stuff they know that they won't like and if they don't like it just keep you opinions to yourself.

Absolutely brilliant beautiful work.