Reviews for First of the Month
cbzoo chapter 77 . 9/21/2021
how can this be done? Was it a boy or a girl. name, future babies etc : (
cbzoo chapter 74 . 9/21/2021
aww that was sweet
cbzoo chapter 33 . 9/21/2021
read that it was good too
cbzoo chapter 24 . 9/20/2021
I wasn't feeling well yesterday and made my own Campbells
cbzoo chapter 16 . 9/20/2021
he doesn't seem terrified
cbzoo chapter 14 . 9/20/2021
Thanks Kitty
cbzoo chapter 9 . 9/20/2021
lol that would probably be a limit for me I hate those things
cbzoo chapter 6 . 9/20/2021
I like it so far
cbzoo chapter 3 . 9/18/2021
LOL I am a lesbian and I would do him in a New York Minute
kadronya chapter 77 . 9/9/2021
I love your story
Guest chapter 22 . 8/18/2021
For some reason I can’t let this little fanfic go. Best Edward. Seriously. This is the kind of man I would want in my life. Thank you for writing him
Porca chapter 2 . 7/25/2021
For some reason when someone says landlord I picture a short, bald guy on a hill with a crown. I dont know who hurt me, ok!
Porca chapter 1 . 7/25/2021
K. -runs to get eyebrow curler-
atouchofcitron chapter 77 . 7/9/2021
i really enjoyed the buildup of the story and their relationship, but the aftermath of bella getting strangled.. i felt like she was so weak, especially after being confronted with the hard fact that she nearly died and there's no going back from that. that she had to hear firmly from so many different people not to let her mother back into her life without hurting herself made the later chapters harder to read. still enjoyable though, so thank you!
NKubie chapter 77 . 5/31/2021
Emmett sometimes get a bum rap, but he really brings some great humor to the table. Everyone should have an Emmett in their life!

The baby naming is serious stuff. You don't want to give your kid a complex due to their shitty name. Thank you for passing on Agatha and Bernard! And Agatha for a boy? That gives me chills, and not the good kind.

I have to wonder if you would write this any differently now that you have experience wirh pregnancy. Not that it needed changing in any way, just curious.

This was sweet and funny and all the good things I expect from you. Thank you!

Stay safe and well!
xo
Nan

P.S. And I think I've now read all of your posted stories. Mission accomplished! 3
5,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »