Reviews for First of the Month
Guest chapter 77 . 8h
I enjoyed your story. It definitely was drama filled. Emmett provided great humor especially during those intense moments.

I do have one poIitical correctness I want to mention-mainly because one of my best friends suffers from bipolar disorder. I say bipolar disorder because it is indeed a mental disease. Saying someone is bipolar is defining that person by their mental illness instead of who they truly are as a person. It's like someone suffering from cancer and saying, "that person is cancer." It doesn't make sense because a person isn't cancer, just like a person isn't bipolar. I know that some feel it's a matter of semantics, but often times mental illness is looked over as a disease and seen as a choice. Saying a person is bipolar implies they can choose their actions. Identifying someone with bipolar disorder takes away the choice implications and recognizes the disease. Okay, getting off my soap box now :)

My guess is that Renee had bigger issues than just having bipolar disorder. Mainly because she was still very angry/rude towards Bella once her medicine was regulated. I say this because when my friend is regulated correctly on her meds she recognizes that her behaviors were poor when she was manic or depressed. So I'm proud of Bella for letting Renee go from her life. Renee was a toxic person even when her bipolar disorder was regulated with medication.

My heart truly went out to Bella in this story. She loves her mother, but I'm glad she realized that she needs to love herself more. Bravo!

I'm going to go take a look at some of your other stories now. Keep on writing.
Tata XOXO chapter 77 . 8/8
Hi! I'm Tatiana, from Bogotá, Colombia.
I just want to thank you for qritting this amazing story, I reaaally fall in love with this Edward ;)
And Thanks a lot for let to Itzel to translate this lovely fic to Spanish... Is great to read in spanish, even if you know english :D
Kisses!
XOXO
Payton79 chapter 77 . 3/19
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading. All the while, I was afraid Bella would up and leave at some point. I'm glad you chose another way.
Saint Genevieve chapter 77 . 12/31/2016
Best Emmett ever!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 77 . 12/17/2016
Thank you for this witty, happy, sad, scary, hilarious, loving, touching, really real, and way too short story. And why couldn't this Emmet be in the movies?
lissaboss1993 chapter 33 . 12/13/2016
I'm in agreement with Emmett August 2nd is the greatest day cause that's also my birthday
Guest chapter 77 . 11/21/2016
I loved this so much i wish there was more ahhh thank you!
Mickster chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
I am reading this story and am about halfway through (NOT on ch. 1) and I have to tell you- not only do I adore everything you have written (including your other stories I've read), but your comments at the end of each chapter are priceless. You are hilarious. If I lived anywhere near you I would want to hang out at bars laughing at clumsy drunk people together. You are awesome! Thanks for sharing your Atlanta and humor with us! Your stories and comments are a great stress reliever after a long crazy work day.
Micki
sosueme chapter 77 . 8/1/2016
Loved this story and these characters. Alice was sort of weird, no one really liked her, even jasper. For most of the story I thought she was going to have a diagnosis too, besides psychic and annoying. But otherwise I loved emmett best. Charlie was strange too! Love that edward gave him h-e- double toothpicks. Thanks for sharing!
Hope Cullen94 chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
sosueme chapter 30 . 7/31/2016
Isn't there some sort of help available for renee? Counselling? She seems so 'off'. It's the 'evil', 'depressed', and alcoholic parts that scaring me. When her face appeared behind bella's in the mirror, i could just hear creepy movie music in the background!
sosueme chapter 29 . 7/31/2016
I love that you've made edward working at the sporting goods store! That's just funny.
sosueme chapter 28 . 7/31/2016
I love this edward. He's appealing, seems smart enough to know when to push bella for answers, and when to be light and charming. This bella has the weight of the world on her shoulders.
Blueboot55 chapter 13 . 4/5/2016
Love this story. But your a/n is what stopped me. Enabling Renee. Sometimes we get caught up in being the caregiver that we .
mytwilightaddiction chapter 77 . 2/17/2016
Awesome cute story;) I don't know how I missed this one;) thanks for the awesome read, I really enjoyed it:)
5,333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »