Reviews for First of the Month
Porca chapter 2 . 7/25
For some reason when someone says landlord I picture a short, bald guy on a hill with a crown. I dont know who hurt me, ok!
Porca chapter 1 . 7/25
K. -runs to get eyebrow curler-
atouchofcitron chapter 77 . 7/9
i really enjoyed the buildup of the story and their relationship, but the aftermath of bella getting strangled.. i felt like she was so weak, especially after being confronted with the hard fact that she nearly died and there's no going back from that. that she had to hear firmly from so many different people not to let her mother back into her life without hurting herself made the later chapters harder to read. still enjoyable though, so thank you!
NKubie chapter 77 . 5/31
Emmett sometimes get a bum rap, but he really brings some great humor to the table. Everyone should have an Emmett in their life!

The baby naming is serious stuff. You don't want to give your kid a complex due to their shitty name. Thank you for passing on Agatha and Bernard! And Agatha for a boy? That gives me chills, and not the good kind.

I have to wonder if you would write this any differently now that you have experience wirh pregnancy. Not that it needed changing in any way, just curious.

This was sweet and funny and all the good things I expect from you. Thank you!

Nan

P.S. And I think I've now read all of your posted stories. Mission accomplished! 3
NKubie chapter 76 . 5/31
Thank you for owning up to the improbability of hammock sex without injury! I just don't see it working well.

I kept thinking that Renee was going to commit suicide. Not that I was hoping, it just seemed inevitable. Fortunately, most of the people that I know that have bipolar actually want to get better and take their meds. Thank goodness!

They are in a good place now and all the good things are well-deserved! Thank you for taking me on another amazing journey!

NKubie chapter 75 . 5/31
I know I'm not skilled enough for hammock sex. But kudos to those that succeed!

They're in a really good place, and I don't just mean the hammock.

NKubie chapter 74 . 5/31
Phew! A paper cut would be tragic.

I had a feeling that a Minnie Mouse gift was in Bella's future. That really is acceptance.

Dirt Roads is hilarious! js

NKubie chapter 73 . 5/31
Thank you! I agree and I think canon Bella was being an ungrateful bitch. Sort of. Jasper's actions were just karmic payback for not appreciating the party. ;)

Also, I picture Bella's dance moves like Elaine's in Seinfeld. Not awesome.

NKubie chapter 72 . 5/31
Wow. Well, at least Renee remembered Bella's birthday. I wasn't even sure that would happen.

NKubie chapter 71 . 5/31
I think love induced diabetes is okay though. What can I say? I'm a sap too. :)

NKubie chapter 70 . 5/31
Much needed comic relief!
NKubie chapter 69 . 5/31
Lol 69 ;)

Let me guess: Alice doesn't have many friends. Go figure. It's hard to believe that she grew up in the Cullen household.

And maybe Edward is getting Bella's birthday gift that he ordered from Seattle...or something.

NKubie chapter 68 . 5/31
Had you just been watching New Moon when you wrote this? I'm seeing some familiar dialogue. And proper teasing about it too. ;)

I'm glad that Alice flat out apologized. That was necessary to move on. I also hope that Alice is going to give Bella decorating tips and not disapproval about the living arrangements.

NKubie chapter 66 . 5/31
Finally Charlie stepped up! It's about frickin' time!

NKubie chapter 65 . 5/30
The Cullens are good for Bella. I just hope that Alice doesn't bring her bitchyness to the party.

And I hate when RL interferes with my fic time too. Stupid RL!

5,804 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »