Reviews for First of the Month
NKubie chapter 61 . 5/30
Shower sex is also a great way to break a hip. Some of us aren't built for that, or maybe it's just that our shower is too small.

I love how he cares for her, though. It's about time someone cares for Bella and she's not the caretaker.

NKubie chapter 59 . 5/30
This needed to happen and I'm glad Bella is safe. I also hope that Charlie finds out and feels like shit for being such a failure as a father.

Stay safe and well!
NKubie chapter 58 . 5/30
I think puking was totally warranted here. js
NKubie chapter 57 . 5/30
Yay Emmett! He's smarter than he acts.
NKubie chapter 56 . 5/30
I want to think that Charlie finally got his head out of his ass, but I think it's probably Emmett.
NKubie chapter 55 . 5/30
It must be a greenhouse wirh a retractable roof. Those things are expensive. *eyeroll*

Shit just got real...er! I hope Edward called someone to get over to Bella's!

NKubie chapter 54 . 5/30
Oh shit! And I hope you stopped talking about Renee lurking in the corner. You creeped me out too!

NKubie chapter 53 . 5/30
Nice work, David Copperfield.
NKubie chapter 52 . 5/30
LOTS can go wrong in four days! It really just takes one bad day for everything to blow up!

NKubie chapter 51 . 5/30
I'm afraid it's going to be a rough few days without Edward too, but not just because he's gone. Something is brewing with Renee.

NKubie chapter 50 . 5/30
Ugh! I want to smack the shit out of Charlie right now!
NKubie chapter 49 . 5/30
"I sometimes think with semicolons when I'm nervous." This cracked me up!

And I totally knew this was a vamp fic. It was actually mountain lion lasagna, right? We can be lame together. :)

NKubie chapter 48 . 5/30
I feel like those were famous last words. I don't have a good feeling about this. I have some ugly theories.

Stay safe and well!
NKubie chapter 47 . 5/30
Crap!
NKubie chapter 46 . 5/30
The most acceptable kind of fluff there is!

Stay safe and well!.