Reviews for First of the Month
NKubie chapter 76 . 5/31/2021
Thank you for owning up to the improbability of hammock sex without injury! I just don't see it working well.

I kept thinking that Renee was going to commit suicide. Not that I was hoping, it just seemed inevitable. Fortunately, most of the people that I know that have bipolar actually want to get better and take their meds. Thank goodness!

They are in a good place now and all the good things are well-deserved! Thank you for taking me on another amazing journey!

NKubie chapter 75 . 5/31/2021
I know I'm not skilled enough for hammock sex. But kudos to those that succeed!

They're in a really good place, and I don't just mean the hammock.

NKubie chapter 74 . 5/31/2021
Phew! A paper cut would be tragic.

I had a feeling that a Minnie Mouse gift was in Bella's future. That really is acceptance.

Dirt Roads is hilarious! js

NKubie chapter 73 . 5/31/2021
Thank you! I agree and I think canon Bella was being an ungrateful bitch. Sort of. Jasper's actions were just karmic payback for not appreciating the party. ;)

Also, I picture Bella's dance moves like Elaine's in Seinfeld. Not awesome.

NKubie chapter 72 . 5/31/2021
Wow. Well, at least Renee remembered Bella's birthday. I wasn't even sure that would happen.

NKubie chapter 71 . 5/31/2021
I think love induced diabetes is okay though. What can I say? I'm a sap too. :)

NKubie chapter 70 . 5/31/2021
Much needed comic relief!
NKubie chapter 69 . 5/31/2021
Lol 69 ;)

Let me guess: Alice doesn't have many friends. Go figure. It's hard to believe that she grew up in the Cullen household.

And maybe Edward is getting Bella's birthday gift that he ordered from Seattle...or something.

NKubie chapter 68 . 5/31/2021
Had you just been watching New Moon when you wrote this? I'm seeing some familiar dialogue. And proper teasing about it too. ;)

I'm glad that Alice flat out apologized. That was necessary to move on. I also hope that Alice is going to give Bella decorating tips and not disapproval about the living arrangements.

NKubie chapter 66 . 5/31/2021
Finally Charlie stepped up! It's about frickin' time!

NKubie chapter 65 . 5/30/2021
The Cullens are good for Bella. I just hope that Alice doesn't bring her bitchyness to the party.

And I hate when RL interferes with my fic time too. Stupid RL!

NKubie chapter 64 . 5/30/2021
I can't even with Charlie. And to learn that they're still legally married?! He makes me want to hurl. Or throw punches. Or both. But not at the same time.

NKubie chapter 63 . 5/30/2021
No kidding about time! Charlie needs to see what that sick woman did to his child.
NKubie chapter 62 . 5/30/2021
Renee can rot in a psych ward somewhere. I'm okay with that. I think Charlie should take her as karmic payback.
NKubie chapter 61 . 5/30/2021
Shower sex is also a great way to break a hip. Some of us aren't built for that, or maybe it's just that our shower is too small.

I love how he cares for her, though. It's about time someone cares for Bella and she's not the caretaker.

5,815 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »