Reviews for First of the Month
Readaholic187 chapter 62 . 11/10/2019
Been loving the story. I like the focus being on Bella having to come to terms with her relationship to Renee. And of how Bella is starting to learn that she needs to put her health above Renee's before she can be in a position to actually help Renee.

As a side note, there are two mistakes you made in this chapter though. Understandable that you did it for plot reasons of dealing with who will post bail and who will claim temporary guardianship. Because of dealing with a similar situation before, I know that there is no bail from the psych ward of the hospital when put there by the police. For bail to be an option, the doctors have to first release the patient back to police custody. Also, with regards to claiming temporary guardianship, not just anyone can claim that. In the situation of Renee's case, Bella would actually never have the choice about claiming the guardianship. It would be claimed by the state. Just like my bipolar relative, Renee would become a ward of the state until the doctors AND a judge agree that Renee is able to care for herself again.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 77 . 10/13/2019
Their relationship is beyond cute and I am so glad you didn’t have her mess it up with insecurities like most authors do. Kudos on taking on a hard subject matter. Really great read, thanks.
Snappher chapter 23 . 8/23/2019
I feel for Bella. Renee is a hot, evil mess and Bella needs to walk away from her addicted, manipulative ass! What a bitch!
Guest chapter 73 . 6/21/2019
That was technically her moms money...shouldnt it go to her care?
Guest chapter 64 . 6/21/2019
If they were separated and divorced why would it be charlies responsibility? Why does she not keep a relationship with him?. She goes to him only when she is desperate...how can he know whats goung on when she lies to him?
Guest chapter 50 . 6/21/2019
I dont see how its charlies fault...bella could have left anytime...she is an adult.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/21/2019
It slipped her mind?. That right there is a reason not to hire her.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/21/2019
Why does she treat her dad like that? I don’t feel sorry for people that don’t get help when they know things are wrong.
cctwilight chapter 76 . 6/4/2019
Edward gave Bella courage, his support, and most important, he gave her love. Great story!
cctwilight chapter 75 . 6/4/2019
I would fall out of the hammock if I tried that.
cctwilight chapter 74 . 6/4/2019
Oh my gosh, that got me all emotional! The Disney mug is their family thing.
cctwilight chapter 71 . 6/4/2019
Sugar sweet!
cctwilight chapter 70 . 6/4/2019
Sweet!
cctwilight chapter 64 . 6/4/2019
I can't believe Charlie!
cctwilight chapter 63 . 6/4/2019
Yes, it is time Bella called Charlie.
5,802 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »