Reviews for First of the Month
Patriciadiane chapter 7 . 5/23/2020
Easy peasy these two are interesting
Patriciadiane chapter 6 . 5/23/2020
Rose is a hoot and Emmett is always cool.
Patriciadiane chapter 5 . 5/23/2020
These characters are cracking me up. Except Renee
Patriciadiane chapter 4 . 5/23/2020
This Edward is interesting
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 5/23/2020
interesting introduction to each other
Patriciadiane chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
going to be interesting
Maps Maps Maps chapter 76 . 5/7/2020
this is actually one of the most beautiful stories out there and i can't seem to stop myself from reading it at least two times a year. This Edward is the best Edward, his warmth and his love for bella is outstanding. I just love it. I will post more reviews when i decide to re-read this heartfelt piece again. Sorry for being a ghost before, you deserve better :/
you are amazing, this story is amazing and thank you so much for sharing it with us
EeWee chapter 77 . 5/7/2020
God creepy Renee is the worst. She sounds like pennywise
Gemm13 chapter 39 . 2/16/2020
Awww!
JD Thorn chapter 30 . 1/30/2020
Ok, so even though Bella doesn’t yet know it, she has all of the power here in this situation. If Renee gets flaky and tries to get them to move, Bell can just say “No, I don’t think so!” I’m the one paying for us to survive so sit and shut it! Unless you want to try to survive on your own- which you can’t. Bella needs to let Renee take responsibility for herself even if it means letting Renee go to take care of herself. Renee would most likely come back because she’s irresponsible and cannot keep her life in order. Bell needs to live her own life and make herself happy.
Mona69 chapter 18 . 12/19/2019
Kind of boring beginning, sorry to say that.
Readaholic187 chapter 62 . 11/10/2019
Been loving the story. I like the focus being on Bella having to come to terms with her relationship to Renee. And of how Bella is starting to learn that she needs to put her health above Renee's before she can be in a position to actually help Renee.

As a side note, there are two mistakes you made in this chapter though. Understandable that you did it for plot reasons of dealing with who will post bail and who will claim temporary guardianship. Because of dealing with a similar situation before, I know that there is no bail from the psych ward of the hospital when put there by the police. For bail to be an option, the doctors have to first release the patient back to police custody. Also, with regards to claiming temporary guardianship, not just anyone can claim that. In the situation of Renee's case, Bella would actually never have the choice about claiming the guardianship. It would be claimed by the state. Just like my bipolar relative, Renee would become a ward of the state until the doctors AND a judge agree that Renee is able to care for herself again.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 77 . 10/13/2019
Their relationship is beyond cute and I am so glad you didn’t have her mess it up with insecurities like most authors do. Kudos on taking on a hard subject matter. Really great read, thanks.
5,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »