Reviews for First of the Month
cctwilight chapter 9 . 6/3/2019
Edward can't stay away from Bella!
cctwilight chapter 4 . 6/3/2019
Edward is really nice. Bella needs to lighten up!
Vamps09 chapter 77 . 5/23/2019
Loved the story! Thanks for writing!
BellaTesoro chapter 77 . 5/20/2019
Got to love Emmett right to the end...It's too bad the family couldn't at least show they were excited about the baby news even if they'd already knew about it. Fun future take.
I know this story has been out there for awhile and I'm glad I found it. As you might be able to tell, dealing with mental health issues is a topic that is important to me. I appreciate that you brought to light some of what it's like to deal with a loved one with chemical imbalance. It's not easy and you showed that and since this is fan fiction it's understandable that it can't have been a PSA for this topic. I left you my thoughts along the way as thank you for sharing your story with us and for leaving it here so readers like myself find it and are entertained and enlightened.
BellaTesoro chapter 76 . 5/20/2019
I guess I understand why Bella didn't let Charlie walk her down the aisle. But he did come through for her once she opened up and demanded it do so. It would have been a healing thing had she let her dad give her away to Edward. And it was very realistic that Renee continued on her battle with bipolar and not a get well quick thing...no, doesn't work like that unfortunately but it can be a life changer if the person keeps working at treatment. I'm so glad Bella accepted Edward's goodness, and she got to go to college and taking psychology was perfect. She'd get to truly understand why Renee was the way she was and why Bella was too.
BellaTesoro chapter 75 . 5/20/2019
It's nice to hear Bella has made peace with the realization that she needed to let go of her mother, for both their sake. Edward really likes those hammocks.
BellaTesoro chapter 74 . 5/20/2019
I'm so glad Bella is part of this warm and caring family. She got her own Disney mug! Yay.
BellaTesoro chapter 73 . 5/20/2019
I think it's great that Emmett and Edward got most of the money back from Phil. He should have been made to pay the rest too. I'm sure Bella is going to have to give all or most of that money back to her mother. She'll need it once she gets out and needs a place to stay etc.
BellaTesoro chapter 72 . 5/20/2019
It was good that Renee called Bella. I'm sure it was hard for both of them. At least Renee ended the conversation with a birthday greeting.
BellaTesoro chapter 69 . 5/20/2019
Bella really does not have any self confidence to be worried about Edward not being at work when she showed up there. Maybe she ought to wait and find out just why he wasn't there before thinking the worse.
BellaTesoro chapter 68 . 5/20/2019
It was big of Alice to apologize and explain why she treated Bella poorly. Still makes her a busy body but I suppose she too has good intentions. I hope she ends up being a good buddy for Bella. Seems Bella lacks any friends, especially female ones.
BellaTesoro chapter 67 . 5/20/2019
Of course we'd wonder if Bella and Edward are using protection or if as you said she may be on BC or he may be sterile...you never let us in on those details. You did let us know the one time they had sex he made sure he used a condom and then nothing, so of course we are wondering if she will get pregnant. Good to know she won't be right now. That's the last thing she/they need.
BellaTesoro chapter 66 . 5/20/2019
Charlie came through at last. His plan is a sound one. Lucky she's still legally his wife and on his insurance. It's something at least. So Bella is on his insurance too I guess. I take it until she's 26. So in the meantime, Bella can get her act together. Maybe go back to school and 'find' herself, be worthy of Edward and to start feeling like her life matters. Got to give Charlie some credit for this.
BellaTesoro chapter 64 . 5/20/2019
Poor Bella with two parents who sucked at being parents. Edward is right of course. Bella needs to disengage with her mother but she can do so while also supporting her if she gets help. And I don't mean living with her and paying for her needs. Renee is going to have to take state and government aid and make due. She can go on disability and if then she still can't make it, it's not on Bella. So hard for a daughter to turn her back on her mother like this though.
BellaTesoro chapter 63 . 5/20/2019
I think Edward would think differently if it were his mother instead of Bella's. It's hard to give up on a loved one. Poor Bella, she's between a rock and a hard place. I'm glad Edward was strong for her and stated he wouldn't be there for her if she took Renee back and continued to enable her.
5,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »